[𝟹𝟻] domesticated

Hero

Thankfully, Jo's parents aren't those types of people who barge inside their daughters room and physically check on her. They loudly knock and announce the time, letting Josephine know, including me, which they have no idea about, and tell her breakfast is ready and they need to get going. Work calls.

Jo stirs beside me, looking absolutely beautiful in the morning. Her face is looking so flawless under natural light and her naked body underneath. I wish we didn't wake up her parents in the middle of the night or else I would have so much to explain.

As much as I don't want to leave this bed, it's game day and a busy day for both of us. I wonder what's in her checklist for the day.

I checked my phone and it read 6am, four more hours before the game. We definitely both want to be early in school unless we get distracted by our constant shenanigans. I stared at Josephine's cracked phone screen and made a mental note to buy her a new one. Maybe a surprise gift after the game.

I pull on her waist and press her body against my chest. I couldn't even imagine the stamina we had last night. And I've never felt so spent in my entire teenage life than last night. She smiles, her eyes still closed. Her chin looked all cute, just enough light to make her glow. She reaches her hand to the back of my head, pulling me to the crook of her neck. She smells like heaven even after sleeping for hours on these sheets.

"Can we please stay?" Her sleepy voice is still evident. Raspy yet sweet. I would very much like to hear that whisper in my ear while we fuck. I need to get my mind off the gutter or else we'll spend two more hours fucking each other's brains out.

"Bit, today's Inter School. Get your ass up and shower already!" I removed the duvet from her body and she's naked underneath. Just staring at her body for a few seconds sent warmth all over my body. I would need to slip into the back door so her parents won't find out.

But when I was pulling my shirt over my head, she's hauling me out of the room and dragging me downstairs. Once we're downstairs, I stare at both Stephen and Elizabeth with wide eyes. I can't believe I'm in front of her parents, my eyes trying to explain.

"Breakfast is on the table." Stephen pats my back and smiles at me. He retrieved his car keys and put it in his pocket.

I think I'm the only awkward person in this right now. Elizabeth fixes her hair looking at the mirror in the living room, Stephen steps outside to start the car and Josephine is already on the table eating her food.

I sat down beside her, still in awe at how her parents took me in. Literally not saying anything about our relationship.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." She pushes a plate with bacon, scrambled eggs and toasted bread in front of me.

"Did they prepare a plate for me?" I ask, looking at the food like it will fucking talk to me.

"Why are you so surprised?" Josephine chuckles.

I didn't answer but just digs in my food. Josephine continues to sneak in cute kisses and snuggles at me but I keep my ground and not succumb to her flirty state. I would kiss her now and then but with a reminder that we will need to be in school in under two hours.

With so much temptation to stay away from, we took separate showers, even though she wanted to have a little fight with me. We were able to hop in the car with everything we needed and our libido in check. I start the car and sneak a peek at her and she's looking so beautiful with her hair down, her lips plump with that strawberry lip balm glistening, her nose slightly red from rubbing it too much.

"What are you looking at?" she rolls her eyes at me, still angry we weren't able to sneak sexy time before school.

"Nothing. You just look beautiful." I smile and reach out to rub her thigh. Softly gripping it. She pretty much has a very voluptuous body with her thighs accentuated.