1

The carriage went for more than a month, and finally came to the boundary of Qingzhou.

It was midsummer, and the cicadas on the tree were lively, making people drowsy.

Immediately after the moat, a sweet and waxy voice came out of the carriage: "Anyang, will we live here in the future?"

The corner of the embroidered dark-textured curtain was lifted up, and just after revealing a round and delicate chin, it was covered from the inside. The curtains blocked the scene inside tightly, and the skin like snow was like a flash in the pan.

A woman said, "Don't disturb the lamb. Open the curtain when you get home."

The carriage was quiet for a while, and the driver drove into the city gate to the main street.

Qingzhou is not as prosperous as Beijing. After all, the place is small and the streets are not too wide. The two carriages driving side by side on the road were a little crowded. The driver turned around, and finally got out of this place smoothly. There are fewer horse-drawn carriages on the Chengnan Road. Most of them are places where noble officials live, and ordinary people are afraid to come rashly.

The willows on both sides of the strait are shaded, and the breeze is coming, adding a lot of coolness to the hot weather.

In the carriage, in addition to a beautiful woman, there was a girl and three children. Because the carriage was spacious, it was more than enough to accommodate them.

Among the three children were Leng's, one son and two daughters, the only daughter was Xie Wei, who was just five years old this year.

Xie Yan inherited the beauty of her mother. She was so beautiful at a young age. She had pink makeup and jade, and jade snow crystal, just like the little jade girl under the lotus seat of Guanyin. She combed her buds and wore a silk beaded flower on her head. She wore a cherry-colored embroidered lotus flower quilt, and was dressed with a butterfly dress and a flower veil.憨 cute.

At this moment, she is holding a green feather fan, and decently learns Leng's fanfare: "Anyang, when are we coming?"

Leng's glanced at her, she stuck out her tongue and put the fan back in place.

"Another quarter of an hour," Lengshi said, touching her head.

They came from Beijing this time to find Xie Liqing, the second grandfather of the Dingguo government. Xie Liqing was released to Qingzhou to serve as the prefecture. He came a month earlier than their mother and son. They had already arranged everything, just waiting for them to come.

With only a quarter of an hour left, Xie Yan bent his watery eyes and cheered, "I'll see my dad soon!"

She turned to look at Xie Rong aside: "Brother, are you happy?"

Xie Rong calmly said, "Happy."

Xie Rong is five years older than her and much more mature and stable. Few times when emotions are exposed, they are not as stingy as her, like a little sparrow. He took care of his two younger sisters along the way, saying that his elder brother is like a father, and he knew this so early.

The carriage bumped off the bridge, just waking up the younger daughter Xie Xun.

The three children were together and couldn't finish talking. You said something to me and soon arrived at the door of Xiefu.