101-135 end (part 3)

People in the whole city must wear vegan meat, they must not eat glutinous fish, they must not be in the same room, and they must mourn for the Emperor Yuan Hui for 100 days. On the day of Emperor Yuan Hui's burial, heavy snow suddenly flowed from the capital. The snow fell all day and night, drowning the ankles of people.

Xie Wei wrapped her cloak and stood under the porch, holding a stove in her sleeves, waiting for Yan Yu to return home.

I do n't know if it 's such a heavy snow that will delay my return?

When it was getting dark, I saw Yan Yu coming out from behind the shadow wall facing the snow. He was dressed in a slash, wearing a black fur cape, snowflakes on his shoulders, and even eyebrows. Xie Yan quickly pulled him down the porch and took out silk scarf to wipe his face, "Is everything done?"

Yan Yu bowed his head. "The emperor's father was buried in the emperor's tomb, and three concubines voluntarily stayed with him. They should not come alone."

Xie Yi said that would be fine, handed him the stove in his hand: "You ye, is it cold outside?"

Look at the snow, I'm afraid it won't stop in a short time. A little while ago, it snowed a little, I didn't expect to come here today, and it was endless.

Yan Yu didn't answer, and wrapped her hands directly to warm her: "How about seriousness and strictness?"

"Sleeping in the house, it was so bad just now that the nurse had just coaxed them off."

He nodded and thought for a while: "The day after tomorrow is the second elder brother's Royal Grand Prix, and I will also come forward. I should come back later." In the future, nothing will happen to me. I will take you and your child back to Qingzhou. "

Go back to Qingzhou to visit Gao Yan, this is what they had agreed before.

The second prince is finally about to take the throne. The country cannot be ruled without a day. After the death of Emperor Yuan Hui, the ministers wrote to ask Yan Tao to take the throne. Because of his grief, Yan Tao postponed a few days and set the day to the day after tomorrow.

Xie Yan nodded, "Yeah ..."

Just faintly a little disturbed.

When the emperor Yuan Hui was alive, there were many voices supporting Yan Yu in the North Korea. Because of his martial arts and outstanding ability, several people thought that he was better than the second prince. Prince, re-established the sixth prince. Now Yan Tao is about to ascend the throne, and those who want to come have a hard time. I should regret it at home now.

I wonder if Yan Tao will deal with them?

Xie Yan was pretentious, and approached the house absently.

Maybe not ... Isn't the relationship between Prince Edward and Xiaoyu very good? Aren't they all the way?

As I was thinking, the nursing mother suddenly rushed in, kneeling on the ground and anxiously said, "The prince, the princess, and the little county master are gone!"

The guards in the yard were divided into two groups, one was a prince, and the other was a strict person. The two sides confronted each other, and no one would give in.

Originally, Yan Yu didn't plan to bring Xie Yuan, but temporarily changed his mind and gave Yan Tao a head shot, so he separated the two actions. He went to the front yard to meet the prince to relax Yan Tao's vigilance. Xie Yan was escorted by Wu Bin to the backyard and found Yan Hien, who was caught by surprise.

At first Xie Yuan turned around in the backyard for a long time, I don't know where Yan Yan was sent. She has been to Prince's House several times, so she remembers the general orientation of the house, perhaps because her mother and daughter are in the same mind, and finally she finds Hibiscus sleeping on the couch in the Princess's house. The princess was restrained by the guards and was now in their control.