101-135 end (part 2)

Because there are girls all around, their voices are happier than one, so their voices are not so obvious, and they are quickly overwhelmed.

Even so, there is still a look from time to time on Xie Yi.

Chen Yingxue has never been as embarrassed as this, in the presence of many ministers, the emperor has let him in and out, but the last one did not want her. Now her reputation is half ruined. The emperor personally gave her to King An and Prince to her. Who would dare to come and ask for love in the future? Who else can she marry?

Thinking again about those words that King An rejected, she could not help being a little more curious about Xie Yi.

Where on earth does she deserve Ann Wang's attention? Is your face beautiful?

Inquiring, I almost forgot to take my eyes off.

So when Xie Ling suddenly turned her head to look at her, she panicked, and looked back with a faint smile, and then lowered her head.

Xie Yan always felt that Ruman was on his back, and there was always a scorching gaze behind her, making her want to ignore it. This is how to scare Chen Yingxue.

I just didn't expect Chen Yingxue to behave innocently, as if she bullied her.

Xie pursed her lips, and looked away a little unpleasantly.

Gu Ruyi asked her, "What's wrong? Suddenly unhappy?"

She stared downstairs, and then answered for a long time, "Nothing."

But her expression couldn't lie to anyone. Gu Ruyi knew the quality of heart, and when she looked back, she knew what was going on without guessing. She took her hand and said, "Wang An said so at the banquet, are you still not assured?"

Xie Yan shook her head, she was assured of Yan Yu, that was a big dog, she could n't walk away. She didn't know what she was upset about, maybe she didn't like someone to be stern. For a while, head quietly asked with your head on your elbows, "Sister Ruyi, if it was you, would you like to share your husband with other women?"

Gu Ruyi thought about it seriously, but she did not perfute her: "If I sincerely adore him, it should not be tolerated."

Xie Yan bent her eyes and said with a smile: "I'm like you think."

She was so careful, she couldn't share Yan Yu with other women.

If there was one day, she would rather be broken than jade.

Half an hour passed, and suddenly he heard the excitement of the next loft: "It's on, it's on!"

Xie Yan and the other girls bustled out and looked downstairs. As a result, there were several lotus flowers blooming one after another in the courtyard. The buds peeled off the lavender coat, exposing the white and elegant petals, and slowly stretched in the moonlight, white and moving, making people's eyes bright. Because it is a newly-bred variety, with blue pink and white, all of them have been opened in less than a scent of incense!

This is a rare sight, and it is not surprising that a single lotus flower is in full bloom. If dozens of flowers are blooming together, it will be incredible.

The girls in the attic were amazed, admired again and again, and looking upstairs could not satisfy them. Each of them was eager to move and thought of looking upstairs.

The queen said leniently: "This palace will take you together and let you take a closer look."

The girls were so happy that they walked down the attic with the Queen.

Gu Ruyi asked Xie Ye: "Shall we go?"

Now that the queens have given their heads, they will not be in the same group if they don't go, and they will not give them to the empress. Xie Yan thought for a while, nodded and followed, "Let's go down together."