19

Just when the old man had just said, "No ..."

Behind the attendant, a head was found, looking like a teenager, stupidly: "I smell the smell of grandma, they must be here!"

Wang Laosi thought that this little fart boy had a bad nose, and he could smell it ... As he pondered, he went in through the gap in the doorway, stood in the courtyard and opened his throat and shouted, "Ah, Ah Yu, are you there? "

Soon, Xie Wei and Li Yu walked out of the room with incredible faces.

Never thought that someone would find this place, and this person is still Gao Yan, how did he find it? Xie Yan was moved by tears, and he sprang up to join him first: "How do you know that we are here? Are you alone? My father and mother? Where are they?"

Gao Yong took out the fine silk that had been prepared, and wiped the tears in the corners of her eyes. "I came with my father and mother. They are nearby. We looked for a morning on this hill and finally found you ..." Do n’t cry, both uncle and aunt are very good, just worry about you. This is all right, you guys go back with me. "

Xie Yi nodded his head, sucked his nose and quickly stabilized his emotions. He turned and pulled Li Yu over and said to Gao Yi: "Brother Xiaoyu is injured. We need to get him a doctor as soon as we go back."

Gao Ling was not sloppy, so he asked a servant to return to Puning Temple to ask for a doctor, so as not to delay time.

After all the explanations were completed, he found that both of them were wearing coarse linen, especially Xie Yan's head was twisted with braids. At first glance, he really looked like a little girl in the countryside. It's just that she looks too beautiful, and she can't hide her temperament.

Gao Yan glanced up and down at their dresses, and couldn't help bending his handsome eyebrows. "Why are you wearing these clothes?"

Xie Yi opened her hands and flattened her mouth helplessly: "Our clothes have been cut by the grass. This is what Aunt Yang lent us ..."

Wang Yang's daughter is one year younger than her, and her clothes are worn around her, revealing a circle of white and delicate wrists, which are as white as sheep fat jade when exposed to the sun. That is, Hao's wrist was scratched several times by rough cloth. Her skin was delicate and she could not wear such rough clothes. However, I wore it all night and there was no complaint.

Gao Mingming wanted to look at her hand, but could not help but refuse to look at him. He blushed and said, "The carriage is at the entrance of the village, and I will take you there."

As soon as he was leaving, Xie Yan said, and so on.

She touched her all over her body, only to find a piece of jasper fish, and did not know if it was worth it. I had to ask Gao Yong: "Are you carrying money?"

Gao Yan was looking for them with all his heart. Where can I bring money? He couldn't bear to disappoint Xie Yun, so he searched every guard, barely put together seven or eight silvers and dozens of copper plates, and fumbled around himself, finding out a piece of emerald admiration and one. All the small pearls were handed to Xie Yi. "Only these valuable things, what are you going to do?"

Xie Yan thought that should be enough, grinned gratefully, "I'll tell you later!"

She twisted and ran under the eaves. At the door of the house stood Wang Yang and her pair of children. Xie Yi held a handful of gold and silver jewelry in front of her, smiling brightly like a little sun: "Aunt Yang, these are all For you, thank you for treating Xiaoyu Brother, and thank you for letting us eat and sleep! "

Wang Yang ’s life has not seen so many jewellery for most of his life. Where can he dare to accept it, he quits in fear, “No, it ’s just a hand ...”