101-135 end

Yan Yu thought about this problem seriously and felt that there were too few children to have at least three or four children.

After he told this idea to Xie Yuan, Xie Yuan calmed down.

Before she could answer, he changed his tongue: "No ... give birth to five."

Three men and two women are just right. Daughters are like her best. Sons can teach them slowly, one from the text and one from the martial arts, and one is spoiled by them and grows up freely. He thought about it beautifully, but Xie Yan knew his face well and pushed him away: "Who wants to have so many children for you? You want to be beautiful!"

Yan Yu was standing right on the edge of the corridor. She was shaken by such a push, and she was about to fall.

Xie Yan held his hand subconsciously, but how could her strength be more than his weight? He gently dragged her into his arms and the two fell to the ground together.

Xie Ye didn't feel much pain, because she was strictly guarded by Yan Yu.

She looked up and saw his smirking thin lips, biting angrily on his lips: "You did it on purpose!"

She deliberately pulled her down to see her ugly.

Yan Yu sat up straight and sat on the ground. She didn't care how dirty the ground was. She held her lips against her, and tangled with her more deeply. Fortunately, the maids around them were all opened up by them, otherwise they would be seen like this, wouldn't it make people laugh? Xie Yan thought absently, he bit her softly, and pressed her lips and asked, "What are you thinking?"

Hui Ye flashed in Xie Yan's eyes, "I wonder if Xiaoyu brother ate fennel at noon?"

After Yan Yu's meal, she loosened her eyebrows and looked at her silently.

... is this hurting self-esteem?

Xie Xun smiled, took the initiative to go up and kissed his mouth, "Did you forget that I also ate? I did not abandon you."

He pursed his lips without saying a word, and his dark eyes gazed at her quietly.

Xie Yan thought he was really angry, and when he was sulking and sulking in his mouth, when he was about to give up, he suddenly tangled up like a big dog and kissed her severely. Xie Yan's mouth was swollen with a touch of it. I really don't know if he is a loved one or a bite. "You can't be lighter?"

Yan Yu hugged her and sat up behind the snail-coupling under the corridor. She raised her hand and rubbed it on her lips. "You won't be swollen if you tap it?"

She snorted softly. "How do I know."

He just fell to the ground and kissed him again. Her neckline was half-opened, exposing a delicate and smooth skin on the neck, and then it was gradually curved. He inadvertently saw it, and felt a thirst in his throat, but he hadn't seen it, but every time he saw it, he couldn't help but feel dry, because he knew how beautiful and delicate the skin covered by the fabric was, and he couldn't help it.

His eyes were so hot that Xie Ye could not ignore it, and she stepped back and looked at him warily: "What are you looking at?"

Yan Yu don't look away. "Nothing."

... Who believes!

In the blue sky, Xie Yun didn't want to make trouble with him here, she kept sitting up and prepared to go back and change her clothes. When I was helpless, I was too anxious, stepped on my skirt with my left foot, and flung forward as soon as I leaned. Yan Yu was sitting in front of her, and she was all lying on his body, tightly against his chest.