2

The lights of the Li family next door stayed on until the next night, and they went off.

Xie Yan sleeps lightly and is sensitive to light. She can't sleep with a little movement. I didn't rest well all the way, I finally got to Qingzhou. I thought I could sleep comfortably and comfortably. I didn't expect to roll around in the middle of the night, but I couldn't sleep.

The two female dolls slept in a bed, Xie Xun mumbled and grabbed her hand, "Sister, I'm sleepy ..."

She no longer disturbed, opened her eyes until dawn, and barely fell asleep until early in the morning.

Xie Xing was full of sleep and got up early in the morning. Turning around and seeing that Auntie was still sleeping, she pulled her sleeves and wanted to wake her up, Aunt Pisces came to stop: "The second girl slept late last night, the third girl obedient, don't bother the second girl ... Xunzi took you to find lady."

Pisces is the girl who Leng brought back from Beijing. She and Shuang Yan were originally from Leng's side. After coming to Qingzhou, I was afraid that Xie Xie's daughter-in-law would be too small to make it happen, so I specifically assigned them to take care of the living of the two female dolls.

As soon as I heard that Auntie didn't sleep well, Xie Xun was very sensible. Immediately, Songsong no longer bothered her. She opened her hands and hugged, "You take me to find Auntie."

Of the three children, Xie Xun was the most temperamental and obedient. With a soft voice and her watery eyes, Pisces was so cute that she put on a light red begonia gauze shirt, put a pink and white threaded skirt underneath, and put on soft-embroidered gold embroidered shoes. She went to the main room.

Yesterday was tossed by Xie Liqing very late. Later, the Li family had another accident. Leng Shi didn't rest well all night. When Xie Xing arrived, she had just sat up from the bed to freshen up.

After being irrigated, the beautiful young woman is significantly different from yesterday.

Her eyes fluttered and she flirted with her hands. Coupled with her pair of cold eyes, the end of the eyes swept away, there are countless coquettish style.

Of course, Xie Xun didn't know this. She climbed down from Pisces and rushed into Leng's arms: "Aniang, Ai is not awake yet!"

Lengshi was afraid she would get to the foot of the bed and hurriedly leaned over to catch her: "Your sister is not sleeping well, don't you let her know?"

How are the two girls, she knows best. Xie Yan sleeps just like her. After arriving in Qingzhou, she no longer needs to sleep in the morning every day. Instead, let her sleep more.

Xie Xing nodded like pounding garlic, "I know!"

Leng smiled slightly and rubbed her little bun face.

A few moments later Xie Rong also came to the main room, full of energy, and at first glance he was not affected by the Li family. Shuangque commanded people to have breakfast, and there were some small dishes in Beijing and Qingzhou special breakfasts, and a table was set up. Although the meals are not as delicate as those of the Dingguo Mansion, they are much more plentiful, and people's appetite is wide open.

Xie Xun wanted to eat walnut butter. She had short legs and couldn't reach the table sitting on a yellow pear chair. "I want to eat, I want to eat ..."

The little guy was desperate, and his ears scratched his head.

When Pisces saw this, he held up the walnut butter, put it in front of her, and fed her bite by bite.

She finally ate, narrowed her eyes contentedly and stopped talking.

Looking at the sun outside, Leng's put down the tableware and let Shuangque go to see if Xie Yi awoke.