26

Gao Yong plans to join the army, and Gao Erye has some friendship with the Qingzhou Governor, who can just promote him in the army.

In the past few months, he has been busy with this matter and has not seen Xie Ye for several days. It was hard to find her today, and her eyes seemed to stick to her. After looking at it for a long time, she couldn't bear to move away.

Xie Yan asked the girl to add tea, and joked him: "You always see what I do, haven't you seen each other for a long time, so you don't know me?"

Gao Ling then regained his consciousness, coughed, took the ink-colored small bell, took a sip, and cleared his throat.

Not to mention, I really don't know her. Who told her that the longer and more beautiful the past two years, I haven't seen her for a few days, her face is more beautiful than the last time she met.

Xie Xun was sitting at the Eight Immortals table opposite him, taking a sip of the freshly picked Biluochun, full of tea. "How are you doing in the army?"

Gao Yong retracted his thoughts and put the small bell on the Eight Immortals table. "It's basically okay. After two days, I will go to the army to live for a while."

In the army, he wanted to make some achievements. He is a motivated person who knows how to climb higher and higher, and is not willing to take this small corner of Qingzhou. The army is the first step out of him. He heard that the capital is prosperous, so he thought that he would definitely go to the capital in this life, so he wouldn't have to die in his life.

Xie Yan said, no idea about this.

In fact, she also feels that the military camp is suitable for Gao Ling. Gao Ling is not a material for reading. He is casual and does not like constraints. Only the army can meet these conditions. When the two grew up, she knew a little about him, knew what he wanted and what was suitable, so she always supported him.

I haven't seen you for a long time, and the two sat down and talked. They are both talkative people, no worries and no topics to talk about, you never said anything to me.

It was almost noon, and Gao Ling planned to leave.

He said to leave a quarter of an hour ago, but sitting in a chair until now has no intention of leaving. He seemed to have something to say, and opened his mouth several times without making a sound.

Xie Yan could not help asking: "Do you want to tell me?"

Gao Yong finally nodded, an expression that was difficult to tell: "You should know, these days, Auntie has been choosing a kiss for me ..."

He has reached the age of marriage, and since last year, Zhao has been arguing to choose a good wife for him. Everyone in Qingzhou has a head and a face. Zhao asks which girl he likes, but he says he doesn't like any one. This time, Zhao was so angry that he thought he would never marry for a lifetime, and he was really anxious recently. If he had joined the army, wouldn't he be even more hopeless of his birth? Therefore, he has been made tighter these days.

Xie Ye knew this, because he came to her with complaints on both ends for three days, and she could almost cocoon her ears.

Xie Yan grinned funny, "What's the matter? You still don't look down?"

Gao Yan looked at her and nodded sincerely.

Now even Xie Yun followed her. She spread her hands, shook her head and said, "You don't look at this and that don't look at. What kind of girl are you looking for?"

When she smiled, her eyebrows were curved, as bright as stars.

Gao Zheng looked at it for a while, and asked with a smile: "What about a girl like you?"