10

Two children are particularly noticeable on the street.

Passersby could not help but glance over there. Sometimes it's not enough to look at it one after another. Both children are five or six years old. The male doll is in a brocade robe, with thick brows and eyes, and has bright eyes. The facial features are very delicate, and at first glance, they look like a girl. The girl doll next to him had green hair, bright teeth and bright eyes, and her cherry mouth was flat.

The two children walked together, and at first glance they thought it was the golden girl of the Goddess of Mercy under the lotus seat.

The female doll followed closely behind the male doll, asking from time to time: "Brother Xiaoyu, do you know how we can go back?"

The male doll shook his head. "I don't know."

Before long, she asked again, "Can you find my brother and the king?"

The male doll is patient, "Find it before you talk."

She cried with trembling, "I think brother ..."

Without a response, she sucked her nose and continued to follow him, wiping her sleeves with tears and yelling, "I didn't cry."

The male doll snorted, and did not look at her, and accelerated his steps forward.

The pretty little girl couldn't help but say again: "What if we can't go back? Are we lost? Will dad find us?"

"..."

"Brother Xiaoyu, do you speak ..." She shook his hand. He didn't speak, she felt very uneasy. "I'm tired, can I take a break? I want to drink almond tea and I want to eat cream pine Boiled roll cake and lily cake ... Brother Xiaoyu, wait for me. "

Li Yu finally couldn't stand it, and said fiercely, "Shut up."

After speaking for a long time, there was no sound behind him.

He took her a long way, stopped in front of a pastry shop, and turned to look back. It ’s okay not to look at it.

Xie Yun's eyes were filled with tears, and the pink lips were tightly pursed, probably because she was trying not to cry, and her eyes were red. The teardrops swirled in the almond's eyes, making a pair of clear and beautiful eyes brighter and brighter, as if she blinked, the teardrops rolled down the cheeks the next moment.

Li Yu hadn't seen the little girl cry, let alone make the little girl cry, and suddenly felt a little flustered, "You, what are you crying ... I didn't say you."

Doesn't that even call her? They just separated from everyone, she needs comfort, okay? But he did not comfort her, but was so impatient with her.

Xie Yan lowered her head and wiped her tears. She might feel a bit shameful. She wasn't crybaby, Ah Xie was a crybaby ... It's all because of her brother Xiaoyu that he made her cry. After wiping her tears, she raised her red eyes and accused wrongfully, "You've murdered me."

Li Yu's face changed, and Yakou denied: "I don't."

She said seriously: "Yes."

"No."

"Just there!"

Li Yu compromised: "... oh." This tone was learned from her, almost exactly the same as her usual.

The two quarreled with each other. Although Xie Yan was angry, she didn't let go of Li Yu's hand from beginning to end. In the end, she didn't give up. "I want to eat lily crisp."

Li Yu didn't speak.

She also said, "I also want to eat buttered pineapple roll cake."

These dim sums are all Beijing characteristics, and Qingzhou is rare. Even if there are, they cannot make the authentic taste of Beijing. Li Yu was tortured by her, and she lost her temper. She glanced at her reluctantly and dragged her hand into the pastry shop in front.