46-55

The two remained dead for a long time, and the room was quiet.

Xie Yan always stood a few steps away, and opened his eyes with water and no intention of approaching.

Yan Yu was so impatient that she didn't have much time, but she couldn't waste it. He looked at Xie Ye, "Can't you pass?"

Xie Yan didn't know what he was thinking, he still shook his head and spoke very well: "You say it, I can hear it here."

Who cares if she can't hear? She stood so far away, afraid she would eat her?

Yan Yu shook the handrail, Huo Di stood up and walked to her, grabbing her hand indiscriminately, and took her to the side of the Eight Immortals chair, "sit."

After speaking, she felt the little boneless hand in his palm. He squeezed it uncontrollably, and she shrank back. Then he found out that not only was she smaller than him, she even had smaller hands. Didn't she grow up for so many years? Why is it so small everywhere?

After not holding it for a long time, it finally released. He sat next to the Eight Immortals chair and looked at the Bisha cabinet at the door. "You don't want to approach the Prince again in the future."

Xie Yan followed him, silently moved to the other side of the chair, and nodded obediently, "Um."

She had no objection at this point, and she didn't want to have too much contact with the prince, especially when she thought of embroidering sachets for him, she couldn't say anything awkward. She just hoped not to meet again in the future, just live their own lives.

Yan Yu's expression eased a bit, he coughed, and then tilted his head and said, "I will build the house in Beining Street in two months. If you have anything you want to add, tell me, I will let people Go and prepare. "After thinking about it, add a sentence:" I will take you to see then, everything in the house can be arranged according to your heart. "

Xie Yan seemed to have no interest, and whispered softly.

No more words.

There was still silence, Yan Yu pursed her lower lip and turned her head to look at her: "You have nothing to ask for?"

Xie Ye was asked to stop. She didn't have any idea about these problems. But since he asked, she would answer her sincerely, so she crooked her head and thought seriously, "Can my bed be placed in the morning sun? I like to see the sun when I get up in the morning."

Yan Yu wrote down in her heart, "Yes."

Immediately after her next sentence, his good mood was ruined. "How is the room in the house? Where is my sleeping room?"

Yan Yu almost jumped up, suddenly became angry, and asked irritably, "Do you want to sleep in the side room?"

Xie Yan was frightened by his unpredictable change of face, leaned back to the back of the chair, and tried to keep a distance from him, "Don't sleep in the side room ... then I sleep in another room?"

She didn't know what kind of wind he was blowing, and she said it well. Why was she suddenly angry?

Yan Yu's thin lips clenched, her jaw tightened, and word by word popped out of her mouth: "You want to sleep with me?"

Thanks for a moment. Isn't she thinking wrong? From the beginning, she thought that their marriage was only a form. She was trying to avoid the entanglement of the prince. He didn't try to find her because she didn't want to see each other. Why should they force themselves to sleep together?

Xie Yan was quiet for a moment, "Don't you say that you won't touch me?"

Yan Yu stiffened in stern place, and the expression on his face twitched for a moment. His anger gradually faded, and he probably felt the feeling of lifting a stone and hitting his own feet. He sighed, looking a little unwillingly to Xie Yan, "Who said that I would touch you when sleeping in a bed? If we sleep in separate rooms, wouldn't it be a joke?"