4

Leng does not plan to find her husband in Qingzhou, but this does not mean that she does not want to make her daughter more outstanding.

Never lose the people of the Dingguo government.

Just now I just made new clothes for Xie Xun and Xie Xun. The cloth was brought from Beijing. The silk fragrant silk yarn that Qingzhou couldn't buy. A piece of cloth can just make two short shirts, so they tried the size, which is just right. In addition, a pair of cherry pattern coral red thin Luo skirt was given to Xie Yun, and a light green thin Luo skirt was given to Xie Xing. After wearing the two little girls, they stood forward, and the whole room lit up.

Leng's also made Xie Rongxin a blue robe with rainy sky. The palms of the hands are all meat. She is fair and will never treat anyone.

Besides, even if he didn't, Xie Rong wouldn't care about the two baby sisters.

Xie Yan and Xie Xun were standing in front of Tongyu and washing their faces. Both of the little guys were short and could not reach the water in the basin. Xie Xing finished washing quickly, but Xie Xing did not honestly sprinkle water on her face, and smiled grinningly: "My sister is a little flower, I want to water you."

Xie Xing had to wash it again, and said angrily, "Sister is bad."

She thought about resistance, but was repeatedly bullied by Xie Xuan, and the last two little dolls made a mess, laughing and yelling.

Just wash my face for a quarter of an hour, when will it be tossing like this? Leng Shi sighed helplessly and said to Xie Rong, "Your dad went to call the carriage, and you will come back in a while. You first watch the lamb and Ah Xun wash."

Xie Rong nodded.

As soon as my brother came, the two little ones were immediately divided. Xie Yan stepped forward and took his sleeves, flattering and said, "Brother will wash me and I won't be troubled."

In their eyes, although the brother is very majestic, they are still their brothers. As long as they are honest, no matter what their requirements, he will agree.

Sure enough, Xie Rong took the half-wet towel in Pisces' hands and squatted down to wipe her eyes and nose. "You can't bully Ah Xu in the future."

Xie Yan was very good this time, and he didn't move. His **** eyes were like spring water, bright and bright. "I didn't bully her, I was playing with her." Xiao Baozi's face, looking at Xie Xun aside, "Is that right?"

Xie Xing nodded again and again.

At a critical moment, he would flicker together in concert.

Xie Rong said nothing, patted her head, and continued to wash Xie Xun's face. After washing their faces, they taught them to use new salt and mint to wash their teeth. Xie Yi studied very carefully. In this respect, she was different from other children. She attached great importance to her body and loved beauty from an early age.

But it was considered that they were packed, Pisces and Geese changed them into new clothes, and they wore a long-life lock to each of them. After all, when you are young, you don't need to comb complicated hair buns. A simple bud head is the most beautiful and lovely. Pisces twined the filigree bead flower gold chain on the heads of the two of them. At last, a whimsy occurred, and a cinnabar mole was clicked on Xie Yiguang's brows. Xie Xing had bangs in his forehead and could only give up.

Xie Xun looked in front of the mirror, and gently, not too heavy, she could barely accept it.

The cinnabar embellishes her delicately carved face, which contrasts with the bud head, making Yu Xue more lovely.