21

Xie Yan found this scene very familiar.

It seemed that she had seen a similar scene not long ago.

I tried hard to think about it. Finally, I remembered that when Dongping and Fang Fei came to her house to borrow one year ago, Dong Ping Fang Fei also held the hand of A Dao, and was later seen by A Niang, so A Da was so free.

Try again and again, the side concubine of King Dongping is also called Adi "cousin".

Can cousin and cousin hold hands at will? Xie Yan could not understand. She vaguely remembered that Anang was unhappy at first, so she is a little bit unhappy now. As for why she wasn't happy ... she couldn't say, anyway, subconsciously thought that Li Yu could only hold her hand, how could she lead others?

After Ouyang Yi was freed by Li Yu, she did not continue to entangle herself. Instead, she turned her attention to Xie Yi and asked again, "Who the **** are you?"

If it had been left before, Xie Yan would have answered it long ago, but she deliberately rubbed it today and drew up her cheeks to dry the ink and said, "My name is Xie Yan."

The voice was soft and soft, with a long ending, completely different from the tone of the round-shaped accent of Ouyang Yi. With only four characters, it sounded crisp.

Ouyang Yi obviously noticed this too. The other person was a beautiful little girl, much more beautiful than herself. One step ahead of her, she was immediately compared.

It's a difference between clouds and mud.

Ouyang Yi remembered the picture she saw when she first entered the house, and then looked at the painting on the table, "Why are you here? Don't you know that your cousin doesn't like people entering his study?"

In that tone, he said, "Only I can come in."

In fact, it's not so serious. When Li Yu reads in the study room, there usually isn't any mess to enter. Only after Ouyang Yi came, from time to time to come to the study to harass him, Li Yu deliberately set this rule. In other words, Li Yu just didn't like Ou Yangyi entering his study.

Li Yu looked at Xie Yi subconsciously, and saw that she did not respond. At that moment, he was worried that she would get angry.

After a while, she said, "I came to see Xiaoyu brother, why can't I come in? You asked me so much, why didn't you say anything about yourself? Who are you and what's your name?"

Li Yu sighed secretly and thought for a second, how could she be angry? They had known each other for so long, he had never seen her angry, and every time he met she smiled, as if the good things in the world had happened to her.

Ouyang Yi snorted, and was very dissatisfied with her leaving the subject. "My name is Ouyang Yi, and I'm Li Yu's cousin."

He suddenly remembered something, no longer entangled Xie Ye, pulled Li Yu's hand again and ran outside, whispering while running: "Cousin come with me!"

Li Yu frowned, and is still not accustomed to her fierce temperament. He held the door frame and stopped at the door. "If you have something to say, don't pull me, I will go by myself." She shook her away fiercely Hands.

Ouyang Yi is the only daughter of Li's family. Since Li gave birth to her seven or eight years ago, she has not been able to reproduce a son, so their mother and daughter are not very popular with her in-laws. In addition, Li's husband has gone out to do business all year round and has no time to discipline his children. Li is also relatively weak. Over time, Ouyang Yi has developed her barbaric temperament, does not understand rules, and does whatever she wants.