9

Why is this smelly girl?

Li Yu immediately lowered the curtain and looked at Gao Yan: "What are you waiting for?"

Gao Ye didn't know he couldn't wait to see Xie Ye, nodded joyfully, "I only made an appointment with Ah Yi yesterday, and forgot to tell you, wouldn't you mind?"

Why don't you mind? He minds it!

Li Yu smelled a face, got up and went out, "You play, I want to go home."

It's a pity that Gao Ling was dragged from behind by two steps. "Ah, why did you go back? I promised my uncle and aunt to take care of you today, what if you have something wrong?

In the past, Li Yu's parents would never agree to go out with Gao Yong, both of them are little farts, what should I do if something goes wrong? However, today is Mid-Autumn Festival, and coupled with several servants brought by Gao Yong, they nodded reluctantly.

There is only one carriage now, how can he go back? Afraid to be abducted halfway?

Li Yu was dragged by him, and he couldn't walk if he wanted to leave. Half of the body leaned out of the curtain and was just seen by Xie Ye who had just left the tea shop.

In Xie Liqing's arms, Peugeot's lovely face attracted a lot of attention. Everyone who passed by her could not help but look at her twice. There were many children on the street, but none of them were eye-catching. She stood in the crowd, like a lustrous powder white jade.

Xie Yanxing's eyes were bright, and she pointed over there.

Xie Liqing came over holding her.

She could hear her soft surprise across the distance: "Brother Xiaoyu, why are you here?"

Li Yu was so speechless as to be squeezed by Gao Yan, a delicate little face turned red.

Gao Kun quickly got up from him, patted his clothes and called Uncle, and then said, "Ayu also goes with us, so many people are busy."

Xie Yuan didn't mind adding an extra person, but was very happy instead. Xiaoyu's brother hasn't played with her for a long time since the old lady's birthday party. Every time she went to visit Li's house, he didn't come out to see her.

Li Yu clenched her lips over there, and there was an illusion that she was betrayed by her partner.

Xie Liqing looked around and saw that there were eight servants standing around the carriage, and everyone was tall and big. At first glance, they were martial arts. He was still a little worried, and asked Gao Yan, "Where are you taking our lambs?"

Gao Yan pointed to the street in front of him. "After that street, Uncle rest assured that he will not let Grandma get into trouble."

Although not far away, but there are too many people ... Xie Liqing originally wanted to go with them, but something suddenly happened over the door, he had to go over immediately. After thinking about it, he left Xie Rong and the governor of the house, and told the two children to pay attention to safety before he reluctantly left.

After Xie Liqing left, Wang Guanshi sat outside the carriage, and the four little ones sat in the carriage.

Xie Yan sat opposite Li Yu, beside Xie Rong, Gao Yan was farthest from her. Gao Gao is the one who loves to talk to her most. With the cold gaze of Xie Rong, he smiles completely: "Ama, where do you want to go? I know there is a place that is fun, should I take you there?"

Before Xie Yan had time to speak, Xie Rong had answered for her: "The lamb cannot go too far."

Gao Yan was not discouraged, and continued to ask: "Do you want to eat delicious? The crystal buns and sweet-scented osmanthus butter of Ruyifang are a must ..."