23

The kite came out, Xie Ye reached out enough: "Hey, my kite ..."

She was afraid that the kite would break down, and anxious to break away from Li Yu's hand, she climbed down the ladder.

But Li Yugang said a few words to her, let her go without saying anything, grabbed her hand tightly, "I haven't finished my words!"

He didn't control his strength. Xie Yi's wrist was hurt by him. He slammed and stopped moving immediately. Fortunately, the kite was caught by the girl-in-law below. She didn't break. She was relieved and turned her head to face Li Yu: "What else do you want to tell me?"

The ladder shook from side to side because of the pulling just now, terrified the people at the bottom and waited harder.

The two little guys were lying on the wall, and there was a circle around the corners on both sides. They were so nervous that they didn't know their suffering at all, and they were still talking.

Xie Yan looked down and saw a red mark on her wrist, and her mouth sulked: "Red."

Under the sun, her exposed skin was white and tender, almost transparent. Only the piece held by Li Yu showed a red color, which was very uncoordinated compared with other places, especially her pitiful expression, and he seemed to be bullying her.

Li Yu didn't think she was so fragile. He just held it gently, how could he hurt her?

He pulled her by and rubbed it. "Does it hurt?"

Xie Yan pulled his hand back, hiding under the sleeve, "don't worry about you."

It seemed that he was still mad at him, and he didn't know if it was because he hurt her, or if he threw her in the study last time. In fact, she is not a careful girl, and is generally not angry. Once she is angry, it is very difficult to coax.

Li Yu has never coaxed others, and never apologized to others. Now, after opening his mouth several times, he still can't say those three words.

The sun was getting hotter and he couldn't let her go, she was a little dizzy.

Xie Yan asked him, "What the **** are you telling me?"

She doesn't bother him now, making him a little uncomfortable.

Li Yu's eyes narrowed, and under the long, raised eyelashes was a slightly reddish skin. "My family bought a new yard outside the city, where the scenery is good and it is suitable for kite flying."

Xie Yan said, nothing.

He's all talked about this, doesn't she understand? How stupid!

Li Yu was a little embarrassed and angry, staring at her fiercely: "Aren't you trying to fly a kite? Your family is so small, how can you fly a kite?"

Xie Yan: "..."

Halfway, Li Yu was reddened by her, and turned her head to reveal only one red ear, "I can take you there."

Are you inviting her?

Xie Yan blinked, poking relentlessly, "Why is your face so red?"

Li Yuteng smoked, raised his arm to cover half of his face, only exposed a pair of sword eyebrows and a pair of shining eyes: "Will you go?"

Xie Yan had never seen him like this, and was curious for a moment, and couldn't help looking at it twice.

She thought for a moment and asked seriously: "Will you leave me alone?"

Li Yu lowered her arm and sternly said, "No."

"Where's your cousin?"

"She won't go."