14

Li Yu looked at her sneaky behavior just now, and frowned, and asked, "What are you doing?"

He came to Xie Ye, who originally wanted to wait in Zhengtang, but was enthusiastically brought to the backyard. Pisces said she was here, and he followed here, and saw her sticking her ear to the door from a distance, wondering what was eavesdropping.

This was the first time he had come to her, and Xie was very surprised. He took his hand and walked back, "You come and help me listen, what happened to A-niang and A-Daddy?"

How could Pisces really let them listen to the corner? If the old lady knew, she would still be alive ... Hurrying to stop them at the door with red ears and red lips and persuading: "Don't worry about the girl. ... Since Li Xiaomin has come to you, I might as well take you to another room and sit. "

Xie Yan looked up, curious in his eyes: "Are they really all right?"

Pisces is an innocent girl with yellow flowers. When she learns that the old lady and his wife are loving in the house, she naturally feels embarrassed to stand too close, so she walks around for a while. I never wanted to put this little ancestor in and caused a big trouble for herself. She nodded quickly, "It's really okay."

She tried to coax these two away, and Xie Xie muttered before leaving: "But I heard it clearly ..."

Li Yu turned her head and asked her, "What did you hear?"

Xie Yi remembered the joyous and painful voice of A Niang, and innocently learned to listen to him: "It's uh ..."

Scared Pisces quickly covered her mouth, little ancestor, can this be rambling!

When I grow up in the future, if you still remember this scene, you can't regret it?

Fortunately, Li Yu was also a child, and could n’t understand what it meant. The two quickly opened the page and walked through the corridor to the courtyard where the snowman was just made. She and Xie Xun's snowman were still there, but Xie Xun didn't know where to go. Only Xie Rong was rubbing the snowball in the yard.

Xie Yan ran up, "Brother, what about Axie?"

Xie Rong put the kneaded snowball aside, stood up and took the snowflake on his shoulder, smiling and looking behind her.

The next moment, Xie Ye only felt that his neck was cold and he was hit by a snowball.

She turned her head around her neck and saw Xie Xing wrapped in a small red cotton jacket, standing under the fir tree and smiling proudly, "Sister stupid!"

This little **** dare to bully her? Xie Yan tried to pretend to be alive, but couldn't help grinning, bent over, picked up the snowball that his brother had rubbed, and smashed where she stood. The snowball fell on Xie Xing's satin soft boots. She screamed and hid away. After standing, she squatted down and rubbed a small snowball. Xie Rong on the back.

She stood up immediately, admitting wrongly: "Brother is sorry."

Immediately after that, he continued to rub the snowball and messed up with Xie Yi.

Of course Xie Rong wouldn't really be angry with them. The two of them threw snowballs aside. He rubbed them under the tree and smiled to see them playing.

Li Yu came to Xie Ye to talk about the business. I didn't expect her to play. She waited for a while. She was so unlucky that she was hit by Xie Yi's snowball.

He only felt a flower in front of his eyes, wiped his face, and saw Xie Yan smiled slyly, "Brother Xiaoyu, are you okay? Why don't you hide?"

He was discouraged. He wanted to hide, but she threw it in front of him. Where could he hide?