16

The next day, the rain finally stopped in the mountains.

The sky is clear and the sun is shining, it is a good weather for traveling. The Xie family and the Li family met at the back door of the temple. Just before the departure, the people from the Gao family also came over and said that they would go to see the peach blossoms with them. Xu's with Gao Yan, Zhao's with Gao Yan, followed by a few girl-in-law, seemingly prepared.

Song is very polite: "The crowd is crowded, so let's go together."

Taoyuan is not far from the temple. A little monk led them and walked for about a quarter of an hour. A few children were considered obedient, and nothing big happened.

Xie Yan always followed Xie Rong. It was probably that the road down the mountain was not easy. She followed Xie Rong step by step. "Brother slowly."

Xie Rong is not the same as Li Yu. Xie Yan let him slow down, he will definitely slow down, and sometimes he will directly pick her up for a walk. So much so that the little girl Xie Xie did not have much energy at all. When she was in Taoyuan, she was most energetic. Instead, Xie Xun fell asleep on her shoulders.

There are tens of acres in Taoyuan. Thousands of peach petals are competing to bloom. They gather into a beautiful sea of ​​flowers and bloom in front of everyone.

The peach petals are scattered with the wind, and from a distance, it looks like a pink ocean that rises and falls, and the waves come up, bringing a strong floral fragrance. Xie Yuan came to a peach tree a few steps, looked up at the petals above his head, Xu was shocked by this spectacular scenery, and looked at it for a while, but he didn't return.

A petal fluttered from above, spinning onto her forehead. The petals were covered with lasting water droplets last night, and covered her forehead with cold ice. She reached down and pinched down, and the place where the petals fell was printed with a bit of safflower juice, like the cinnabar that was deliberately pointed.

When she turned her head with a smile, the peach blossoms behind her became the foil.

It is so small that it has such a beautiful temperament. No wonder Gao Ling said she was a little fox. This is true. She is not the kind of dignified beauty. She is a bit charming and demon. Especially when she laughs, she has a kind of ecstatic power. .

Now she was standing under the peach tree, in a pink shirt and white skirt, smiling with a pair of clear eyes, beckoning them: "Brother A Niang, come, this tree's flowers are particularly fragrant!"

Leng Shi and Xie Liqing passed by, and Xie Rong also stepped forward slowly, leaving a crowd of people who looked foolish.

As soon as the people in Xie's family passed by ... their faces looked better than one, it was really a beautiful picture. God is unfair, all the good-looking friends have joined the family.

Gao Ling stood watching his little fairy stupidly. He didn't even hear Zhao's call.

Zhao's helplessness knocked on his mind: "What do you want? How many times did you ask you?"

Only then did he return to God, and reluctantly regained his gaze, "What did you call me?"

Zhao pointed to the front, "Little Li's son has passed, don't you?"

Gao Ling then saw that Li Yu had no idea when he came to Xie Hui, he was on his side, Ru Yu's face did not have many expressions. But Xie Yan liked him very much and always took the initiative to talk to him, which made Gao Yan very envious.

Since last time he took them to the street, but almost lost both of them, he has always felt guilty and hasn't been embarrassed to find her. However, at first sight today, he still couldn't help it. He walked to Xie Ai to hang around for a long time and called her name, "Ama ..."