56-70

Xie Yan had long noticed that the girl had a bad idea, but she didn't break it.

Last time Yan Yu told everyone in the house to go out, but she didn't go out, saying that she was worried about their relationship. Since then, Xie Yan knows that this is a restless girl, but she is quite honest on weekdays, but she is too obvious today, and she may not be able to hold back, only to reveal the flaws.

Qingxia was suddenly named, her face flashed with confusion, and she bowed her head quickly, "Hui Niangniu, the sister-in-law didn't see anything."

Xie Yan was not so confused, and gave her a lazy glance, "Nothing? Then I sat here for a while, you don't know how to bring tea and water, where is your mind?"

"Xunzi ..." Qingxia kept talking and wanted to say that Pisces didn't go to pour tea ... but what the master said, they had no room to refute.

Xie Yan had to ask what she wanted today to deliberately intimidate her: "If you don't say it again, I will sell you to others."

Qingxia's face turned white, and they all came out of the hands of humans. They knew what life was like. They beat and scolded every day, and they didn't have a good meal. She was afraid immediately, and honestly explained: "Xunzi sees that you are going out with your highness, and now only you are back. Xunzi out of curiosity, he looked twice more." Said Cheng Cheng confessed in error: " The sister-in-law knew something wrong ... don't dare look at it again in the future, begging the mother-in-law not to sell the sister-in-law. "

As soon as the voice fell, Yan Yu stepped in from just outside and heard Qing Xia's words, looking to this side: "What's sold?"

Qingxia twitched, looked at Xie Yun, apparently wanted to say what she dare not say.

Xie Xuan held his head. "If there is a disobedient girl in the government, can I be the master?"

Yan Yu had another thing in her heart, and said casually, "Be with you."

Xie Yan looked at Qingxia and pursed her lips with a smile. "Have you heard?"

The expression on Qingxia's face was wonderful. She was both ashamed and humiliated for a while, but she pretended to be good, and soon became obedient and yielded slightly. "Xunzi heard it. Opportunity, your sister-in-law will do your best to serve you. "

Xie Yan let her go down, and when she came to the door, she shouted, "You have just entered the house, and many places are not as thoughtful as Pisces and Geese. Follow them in the past few days and give them a hand.

The eight maidservants were originally of equal status, and all served the sixth prince and the queen princess personally. In this way, only Qingxia's status was inferior to them. Qingxia suddenly red eyes, looking subconsciously at Yan Yu, but none of Yan Yu looked at her, and her attention was on how to coax her daughter-in-law.

As soon as Qingxia left, Pisces came in with tea, and just wanted to ask why Qingxia's eyes were red, and saw the strange atmosphere between Xie Yuan and Yan Yu. She was an astute girl and retreated without a word.

As soon as people left, Yan Yu said, "I speak loudly."

The implication is not to yell on purpose.

Xie Yan tilted her head. "How old?"

He thought for a moment, "as big as just now."

Alright ... Xie Yan's lips are raised, and he has to go in. "Should you apologize to me now?"

He turned his head and looked at her inconceivably.

The meaning of his eyes was probably-I said so, why should he apologize?