12. You are a Liar

A/N hi! So as I was writing this, I cam up with an idea to do this but as Veronica x heather Duke  where they actually "study" 😈 idk tho just a thought. Also I was gonna make this a JD x Mental stability....but I also said nah. JD acts like a little shit in this story until he either dies or gets arrested...dk what next chapter is Spiccyy :)))

October 11th, 1988
Veronica Sawyer
I close my locker and I'm startled by a tall blonde girl. Not any girl...my gorgeous girlfriend.

"Hi, Sawyer!" She says with a smile.

I immediately hug her tight. I felt like pissing her off a little because it's cute when she gets irritated over small things.

She awkwardly pats my back and then backs up a little.

But i love you! I playfully whine.

"I love you too....but I also need help studying." She says quietly.

No fucking way!
"Don't make a big deal out of this"
Heather chandler is asking ME to help her study?
"Shut up, Sawyer! Finals are coming up and if I don't  pass, I might get held back" she chuckles at my loudness.

How about today after school? I ask.

"Sounds good to me! Do you want to come to my house?" She asks sarcastically.

If I hadn't been living there for the last 2 months I'd say yes! But it seems I don't have a choice! I tease.

"I'm happy you live with me. I won't lie, I'll be sad when you get let back in your house" she says.

My dads still talking to my mom about it. I just miss my closet of clothes and her cooking! I admit.

"Hey! M-maybe you could just live with me....for like...as long as you love me..." she says nervously

Do you think I'd stop loving you? I laugh.

"I'm not uh I'm not worried about it. It would be your loss entirely." She tries to pull back to her bitchy self while holding my hand.

I'll always love you. I whisper. Out of the corner of my eye, I see her face get red and her lips turn into a smile.

We have to ACTUALLY study tonight!  I say as we walk out to her Porsche.

She gets In and puts her seatbelt on.

Wow! Look at that! I point at her seatbelt.

"Happy 1 month by the way" she says.

Awe. Who knew heather chandler could love! I tease her. She leans over and kisses me and I blush.

"I love you" she says making me blush.

A few days pass.

My pager dings and I see that is the new kid. I wonder what he's up to.

I go to the phone In heathers room but she's not there. She went to pick up some movies from JD So I sit on the bed and call JD.

"Hello?"

Hey! It's Veronica! You paged me? Is everything okay? Is heather giving you a hard time? I ask nervously.

"Heather is just leaving now. Give me one second and I will call right back" he says before hanging up.

That was weird. As I'm waiting, I notice heather hasn't flipped to the next month on her calendar.  As I'm doing that, the phone rings and I'm assuming it's JD.