Bonus Chapter (SMUT ALERT)

Bonk ^^

One week later

Warning if y'all thought Ace and Scott were kinky this chapter will blow everything out of the water.

BE WARNED THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER IS LITERALLY A NOSEBLEED

Ace POV 🎒

"Baby I'm back from the store!" I yelled. I took off my coat and hung it up on the rack before changing my shoes. "Hmm where could Teach have went?" I pondered.

I took my time upstairs, the kids weren't gonna be back for another week since they had a field trip so I decided to treat my love with his offer. Opening our bedroom, I was met with a wonderful scent of semen mixed with sweat. Looking at our bed Scott's still in the same position as I left him 2 hours ago.

He was tied to the headboard, his hands bound above his head, and legs tied to the bed posts with blindfolds wrapped around his eyes. He had a vibrator tied to his throbbing cock while I bought our own fuck machine after Albert convinced me. I bound his mouth with a ball gag so all I could here was pleasured whimpers as he came all over his stomach.

"Awww baby, did you cum again?" He was literally coated in his fluids as he whined under the gag. "The machine must be doing wonders isn't it, babe?" I asked. Scott nodded profusely his body literally shaking with pleasure before me.

Don't get me wrong I'm no Dom, but Scott's so fucking kinky that I had to, besides it also turns me on seeing him a mess like this so why not. Albert gave me some pointers and even made me to watch a sessions of him and Arlo. Shit almost made me puke but it was really informative.

I grabbed his twitching member and played with the head, rubbed the tip aggressively in my hand. His muffled scream made me go crazy as the machine didn't stop. His back fully arched as he violently came again in my hand.

For safety sake I gave him a small handheld button that he could press at any time and it'd notify me via my phone. We also made a safe word but Scott's kinky ass didn't even bother to use the button or say the word.

I sighed "Tsk, tsk. Baby what did I say about resisting?" I warned. I took off his blindfolds and saw his tears of ecstasy, he had his eyes rolled all the way back in his head as he continued to quiver. I slowly took the ball gag off and saw a messy ring of spit surrounding his mouth as he panted and moaned. "Daddy" he cried.

I smiled "Aww, look at you babe. You want the real thing?" I whispered. He lazily shook his head,
"No" he slurred. I gave him an evil smirk "Well that doesn't help. Let's try something first than" I mumbled. I grabbed a sounding tool on the desk. Turning the sex machine off I took it off the bed and replaced it with a dildo instead. It's my dick by the way, even in silicone form he's not getting anyone else's but me. "Baby I'm gonna plug up both your holes ok?" I whispered.

He gave me a small whimper in response before I plugged up his beautiful pink hole with a dildo along with several vibrating pills just to make it extra hot for him. After that I took the sounding machine and slowly inserted it inside his pulsating cock. He shuddered as the soft silicon made its way inside his urethra.

Before he knew it I blasted all settings to max and watched him scream out in euphoria. "Fuck! Oh my god! It's so much! I can't! My body can't take it!" He sobbed. I swear the more I looked at him the sexier he gets.