☆Special☆ Sejun ( smut )

What would've happened if Geonhak came late

Y/N POV

Sejun stroking my back was easing the pain away slowly. His soft touch was making me feel protected and comfortable layed out against his chest in front of the warm fire. The guys have decided to completely leave us alone for now while some went to the market for a little bit. Sejun kisses the tip of my ear whispering words of praise and sweet kind words. I flip over on my back taking a deep breath closing my eyes again getting comfortable. His hands run over my stomach, as we sit in soothing silence. His lips find their way back to my ears again, as his hand movements stop just under my breasts. I don't think Geonhak is coming back for me. We aren't mates anymore, and I think he's just made me a past memory now too. A sharp burning feeling kicks my heat up a knotch, as I grip Sejun's arm. He looks down at me concerned, as I slowly let go.

" I think I wanna stay here, " I say not giving any context.

Turning around to look at him he watches my eyes looking for a hint to understand what I'm talking about only caressing my cheek seconds later.

" What do you mean sweetheart? " he asks softly leaning his head back against the couch's arm holding my hand in his while he looks up at me.

" I want to be with you. I'm ready to let go, " my words make him hide a very big smile, as I smile back leaning down to kiss him seeing as his eyes look into mine.

" Are you sure? " he asks one last time before making me nod since a sharp pain makes me whimper to myself.

" Yes. I want you, " the burning feeling turns into butterflies, as I fall onto Jun's chest since he pulls me down so hard, kissing me softly.

He takes his time with me not rushing anything and trying to be gentle as possible, treating my body like its porcelain. His hand grazes over an area where a mark should be making me gasp near his lips and sit back up. He sits up with me shocked letting me see his pupils blown wide along with his wolf's eye color starting to show.

" Did I hurt you? I'm sorry if I did! " he apologizes quickly taking my hand in his.

" No no no. My necks just very sensitive, and you touched a very... tender spot per say, " I say watching him grin watching his natural eye color slowly fade from his eyes.

" I did huh? " he says sensually leaning back into my lips making me sit in place feeling my heart start racing when his lips touch mine again having it be more passionate then before now.

My hands stay planted on his chest, as I lean down more making the kiss deeper while his hands wander. I moan into his mouth once he squeezes my ass.

" Se-Sejun, " I say in a quiet and breathy tone trying not to attract the attention of any staff or pack members.

His hands come up to my waist pushing me up his body, unconnecting our lips so he can bury his face in my neck licking and sucking random marks into it. I moan again softly once he sucks a mark under my jaw making me more needy then before. His lips hover over where my mark should be slowly coming back to the sensitive area placing his lips delicately on it. I don't react too strongly at first until he licks the area making my body jolt over his. I moan loudly gripping his shirt letting my arms wrap around his neck now breathing heavily in his ear. He chuckles quietly sucking on the area, as I try and muffle my moans by biting onto his shirt. His scent is intoxicating and is making my mind hazy. Kissing his neck he groans arching his hips up accidentally making him rut up into me.

" Do that again. That feels good, " I say sitting up still leaned down a bit just admiring his face while he body rolls up into me.

Moaning his name loudly again completely forgetting that the guys were just 2 rooms away from us. Sejun's eyebrows are pressed together, as his hands grip my hips trying to pull down my pants, exposing my stomach and panty line. Standing up a bit I help him get rid of them, as he strips himself of his own pants taking off his shirt along with them. My clothed core is pressed right on top of his clothed cock making butterflies flood my stomach. My heat gets tingly, as I try and adjust myself on him, seeing a smirk take away his soft smile I love dearly.