42. An " Accident "

Y/N POV

Opening my eyes from having the sun shine directly into my eyes from the window I yawn stretching all my limbs. Looking to my side I see Kyungmo laying naked on Geonhak's bare chest, only having a diaper cover him, while Hak has his head tilted to the side with the two still sleeping peacefully. Not being to help smiling at my two babies I try and stand up needing something to eat. My legs shake and the soreness in between them make me hiss in pain. Gripping the end of the bed, I slowly walk over to the counter, making my way out the door. The limp in my walk helps the pain only slightly, as I groan quietly to myself, hearing my stomach growl. Making it only a little more down the hall I lean against the wall panting, sinking down to the floor. Closing my eyes to let myself take a minute I hear quiet footsteps approaching my area, making me try and get up as fast as I can making the pain become a little more intense. Once I can hear the sliding of their slippers against the hallways velvety carpet I try and fix my posture by straightening my back, limping to the middle of the hall. Trying to walk normally the strong ache in between my legs and the sharp pain make me stop in my tracks, and go back against the wall. Leaning on it squinting my eyes shut I feel someone's hand on my shoulder rubbing it gently. Turning around Youngjo stands tall with a concerned look on his face, as he eyes my body up and down.

" Why are you out of bed sweetheart? " he asks picking me up bridal style carrying me anywhere until I tell him I'm starving.

" You could've asked someone in the link. You're weak right now, and just had a baby. Kyungmo may need you soon, " I nod as he carries me to the dining table, placing me down gently in one of the chairs.

" Let me find something for you really quick, " once he says that he rushes into the kitchen leaving me alone in the quiet room.

The pain has luckily subsided for right now, and I don't feel anything wrong with Geonhak or Kyungmo. They must be sleeping still its probably 10am or 11. Youngjo startles me by walking out the large doors with a fruit bowl and a chunk of elk meat on the side uncooked. He sets the bowl in front of me, sitting next to me, as he rubs my back. Not sparing a minute to look at him or say thank you I immediately dig in devouring the meal as if I haven't eaten in 3 days.

" Damn when you pushed out Kyung you pushed out everything you ate too, " he says chuckling, as I dig into the meat now.

" Sorry it's just it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel free and happier now, " I say finishing up the last bits of my food wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

He chuckles at me smiling, picking me up again, taking me to the living room, setting me on his lap. He doesn't say anythibg but just stare into my eyes rubbing my sides lightly. His expression tells me everything from the sad smile on his face to his tired eyes scanning my body.

" Why were you up all night Roungjo? " I ask him seeing him straighten up immediately.

" Is it that noticeable? " he asks me making me nod for his answer.

He sighs heavily before grabbing my small cold hands in his cold large ones, placing my hands on his chest, making me lean down a bit.

" I was away from you, and I had the strongest need to protect you and be there at your side, but I didn't want to piss off Geonhak. I even tried sleeping on the couch by the door, and even on the floor at the door. I can't even let you go right now I feel so shakey and on edge when I'm without you right now, " he tells me laying his head on my shoulder, pulling me flush against his body inhaling my scent deeply.

" Y/N. I love you. So much. I've been trying to push away these feelings for sooooo long, but I can't anymore. My wolf suffers and so do I. I need you so bad, " he says letting a tear slip down his cheek, as he holds me tighter, letting me straddle his lap to be more comfortable.