17. Plans Coming Together

Y/N POV

" Geonhak.... " I say with a wobbly voice, sitting up and stretching my back.

He finishes putting on his pants about to put his shirt on until I stop him by pulling on his pant leg. He looks down at me with a confused look until I groan.

" I can't get up or walk. I hurt, " I say crossing my arms, and pouting at him.

" Looks like I kept my word when I said you won't be able to walk, " I shake my head reaching over to grab my shirt, and bra throwing them on, as he finishes getting dressed.

" Geonhak can you hand me my skirt and panties please, " I watch him reach down and grab my panties smirking at me.

" I don't know I much more prefer you not having these on, " I yank on his pant leg more making him give in and me my things.

When I finish getting dressed I grab my shoes, and slide them on, trying to stand up, but failing from the soreness being too much. I just sit back down watching Geonhak pack all the things up in the basket with his concentrated face on. I smile at his puppy like attitude admiring him from behind. He finally stands up now with the basket in his hands, waiting for me to get up.

" Hak-ah I can't walk or stand. What part did you not get, " he sighs picking me up bridal style also accidentally grabbing the blanket.

I grab the blanket, and wrap it around myself making sure he doesn't get a free look at anything, as I see his eyes focus back on the trail. Laying my head against his chest I listen to his fast beating heartbeat I look up at him and smile.

" Why does your heart sound like you've been running? " he looks down at me, and smiles, rubbing our noses together.

" I love you. I also like holding you this close to me, it makes me feel nice, " I look up and kiss his chin, hugging myself into his chest, as my arms wrap around his neck.

When we're about 5 minutes away from the house I hear him pant a little from how tired he was carrying me.

" You know we could've avoided this if you didn't go so rough, " I say hearing him huff, and pick up his pace.

" I'm fine I'm just tired, and need sleep, " I nod my head feeling bad for him, hearing how exhausted he is.

" Baby if you don't mind me asking why haven't you been sleeping properly, " he looks down at me not saying anything only making his expression serious.

" I've been having these really bad dreams lately. Like ones where I loose you, or the guys die, " I put my hand on his cheek hugging his waist feeling his breathing become shakey.

" Why don't you ever wake me up? " I ask him watching his expression not change a bit.

" I don't want to frighten or alarm you, and you look so calm and peaceful, so I don't want to disturb you, " I pout kissing his mating mark, feeling him stiffen up from the touch.

" I want you to wake me up for these kinds of things. Don't be afraid. We're soul mates for a reason, " I watch him look down at me, and smile, as we walk up to the large castle with me still in his arms.

He frees one hand opening the door quickly, and rushing inside, setting me down on the couch. We ignore all the members stares, as Geonhak shakes his arms and groans. I watch him pop all the bones in his body, as Dongju and Keonhee pull him away leaving me with Youngjo. He sits next to me smiling, putting his hand on my thigh. I tense up at his contact until he gets the hint, and slides it off, setting it next to my hand instead.

" So.. how'd it go, " I smile thinking back to what happened playing with my fingers.

" Amazingly I need to tell Woong thanks for giving me the flower. It came in handy, " I watch as a grin slides across Youngjo's face.