24. War

Y/N POV

I groan arching my back, trying to flip around until I feel Seungwoo hold me tighter. Trying to wiggle out of his embrace he pulls me against his chest groaning.

" Let's stay like this please~ " I scoff turning around to face him, seeing his half awake smile.

" It's almost been 3 weeks..... Did they really not like me that much? " I watch his smile turn into a frown, as he sits up looking down at me.

" I managed to wipe your scent, so it would be hard for them to find you, but I hate you suffering, " he says looking up and down my body, as I sigh sadly.

" Don't be like that... I hate seeing you sad, and stressing isn't good for the baby, " I groan annoyed from him stroking my arm.

" I know I know I know! I'm going to Seungsik, " I struggle sitting up until I throw my legs off the side of the bed, and walk towards the door.

" Don't go near Sejun or I swear I'll make it to where you won't be able to walk for weeks, " I nod going downstairs, smelling Seungsik's lavender scent.

I come around the corner to see him making out with one of the maids on the couch. I smirk crossing my arms seeing him slide his hand under her shirt, making me clear my throat. I startle the two seeing them jump, as I watch her bow her head quickly, as she zooms past me with her scent filling my nose. Standing against the wall I lift my eyebrow, crossing my arms, as I smirk at the disheveled Seungsik rebuttoning his shirt.

" Don't look at me like that, " I giggle sitting down next to him, as I lay back against the couch sighing.

" I smelt her, she's a wolf too? " I ask him, seeing him nod, as he pulls down his collar slightly.

" She's my mate actually. Seungwoo would kill us though if he found out, so only you, Byungchan, Eunjin, and Chan know, " I smile happily ruffling his hair watching him glare at me.

" God I hope your baby daddy comes to take you home soon. I hate watching your mark fade. It's practically almost gone now, " I stiffen up letting my hand shoot to my neck, feeling tears threaten to fall from my eyes.

" I'm strong. I know he'll come for me. I won't shed any more tears. If he doesn't... No he's coming... I know it, " Seungsik rubs my arm smiling sadly, sitting back against the couch, drinking the water he had sitting on the floor.

Gunhak POV

' We all ready? ' Seoho says through our pack link, making me answer him with a nervous huff.

' We'll be ok. We're way stronger than them now, ' Dongju says bumping me with his body.

' Hwanwoong has been teaching me, so we have two medics now too, ' Keonhee says making me feel more ok with everything.

' Ok let's go get Y/N, ' the guys bark in excitement, as Youngjo nuzzles my side.

' Youngjo and Geonhak lead the way, ' Seoho says stepping out the way.

With that I look at Youngjo and smile before sprinting into the deep woods smelling her scent clearly again. I feel myself getting hyped knowing I'll see her again, making me speed up, letting the wind blow my ears back. Hearing the guy's loud running behind me, I look behind myself seeing a few of them panting, but the other have a sharp stern look on their face. I smile internally knowing that Seungwoo's going to pay for what ever he did to Y/N. Today I'm going to be Head Alpha. Her scent gets stronger fueling me to run faster, until I feel someone nip my tail.

' Save your energy Hak... You're going too fast, ' Hwanwoong says trying to catch his breath.

' He did this yesterday too I know how you feel, ' Youngjo says slowing down, as we come up to a creek.