1. The strong scents ( Smut )

Y/N POV

" WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR MANAGER! " a lady in her late twenties says yelling at me throwing her sandwich on the counter in front of me.

" He's not here ma'am what is the problem, " I say very interested in what she has to say.

" THIS SANDWICH HAS TURKEY! I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NO TURKEY! " she then picks up the sandwich again, throws it at my face, then storms off to another fast food restaurant.

Fuck her. I still have her money too. That dumb bitch. I then smell the sandwich and immediately get hit with a strong scent of pine trees.

" What the fuck how did pine get into the sandwich, " I say quietly to myself opening it and digging through it too see if I can find anything, but I couldn't.

Why am I smelling such a strong scent of pine then? I then look around for something like a pine tree, but no it's just regular old subway with nothing in it, but customers eating. This doesn't make sense. Are my wolf senses going crazy on me? I've never smelt anything this good in my life oh my god. I say closing my eyes inhaling the scent deeply. Suddenly 6 guys that look very handsome walk in and the pine scent I was smelling before hits me really hard now. Almost like it punched me.

Leedo POV

" Do you guys smell that? " I ask my friends as they just look at me weirdly.

" No? What is it? " Seoho asks me as he smells the air still smelling nothing.

" It's the strongest smell of citrus how can you not smell it? " he asks them as all of them now are trying to smell what what Leedo's smelling.

Wow it really is only me. It smells so good though. I want more of it. We then walk into Subway and I then get overloaded with the smell of citrus.

" Guys it's really strong in here Don't tell me you can't smell that, " I say to them as they all just look at me weirdly.

" Gunhak are you ok? " Youngjo asks me as he grabs my shoulder and sits me down while the rest stand in line to order.

" Forget it let's just get in line, " I say annoyed walking up to my friends who are now first.

Y/N POV

Oh god the pine scent is really strong now. I think it's one of the guy in front of me. I only see 4 good looking guys at first but then 2 more walk up and the pine scent gets blasted at me immediately. I then try not to be too obvious about my air scenting, but as I smell the air I see the one with short black hair and small eyes smelling the air too. Wait. Is he a wolf too? I wonder if I can smell his scent and he can smell mine. God I can't get enough of his smell though. I then close my eyes and hang my head low trying to control my wolf, so I don't pounce on him.

" Miss.. are you ok? " one of the boys with light red hair asks me making me lift my head up.

The boys then do a silent gasp which I'm pretty sure is because my eyes changed from a calm light blue to a dark lustful navy blue. I look at the one with the strong pine scent and his eyes changed from a soft hazel brown to a now very dark almost purple pink. He feels what I'm feeling.

Leedo POV

It's her. She's my mate. She has the citrus smell. She feels it too. She knows. I'm putting all my power into trying not to shift in front of humans, but it's getting so hard. I just want to mark her, and make her mine already. I can't take this anymore I then go around my friends and drag her from behind the counter and out the front door dragging her outside.

I just can't help myself anymore, so I grab the back of her neck and kiss her deeply making her throw her arms around my neck.

" GEONHAK WHAT THE FUCK! " Hwanwoong says yelling at me while storming over to us with the rest of Oneus following behind him.