36. The Perfect Gift

Y/N POV

" Y/N? Geonhak? Any of you two awake? " feeling Geonhak lean up from beside me I stay laying down with my eyes closed ignoring all the loud noises coming from downstairs.

" What is it Dongju? " I hear Geonhak ask, feeling him rub my arm softly.

" Onewes leaving right now. We're saying goodbye, " at that I sit up, rubbing my eyes.

" Ok we'll be there in a minute, " I say hearing Dongju close the door behind himself.

" You don't have to get up sweetheart. I'll just go tell them goodbye you don't have to get up, " I shush him throwing my legs over the side of the bed, getting up slowly.

" I can still move and walk Hak. Don't worry too much. I need you to stop worrying actually. Just calm down and stop stressing we'll be ok now, " I say starting to get annoyed with him.

" I know it's just what if we lose the other, and- " I cut him off by groaning, grabbing my robe to throw over my shirt and sweatpants.

" Just listen to me for once. I know we'll be ok from here on out, so please please please stop getting so hyped up about nothing! " I say raising my voice now making his eyebrows knit together in strong confusion.

" Why are you getting so angry baby? I'm just concerned, and- " he says sternly, but softly, as I cut him off again.

" No! Stop being concerned! I just want you to simply be happy and to not worry about me! Is that so much to ask Hak? God I bet Youngjo would've done better at handling this then you ever could, " I say putting my hair in a bun, watching him become angry now too, as he stomps angrily over to me.

" Say that again, " he says walking up to me, pinning me against the wall once my back hits it.

" Youngjo would've done everything better than you, " a soft growl rumbles from his chest, as he bites into my mating mark softly, making me whimper quietly.

He doesn't break the skin he just nips at it, and bites at it softly creating little marks. I never meant to say the things I did it was all out of anger. We both stop our actions though once we hear Seoho's voice talking in the link.

' Y/N and Geonhak you're literally the only two left hurry up, ' I growl at him one last time before I leave the room going downstairs by myself.

I make it to the middle of the large staircase before I feel Geonhak hold the back of my robe walking down behind me. I don't say or do anything, letting him be, continuing to go down to meet the others. Once we're at the bottom we walk out the front door seeing everyone getting ready to shift, hugging each other and smiling one last time before they go.

" You guys finally made it! " Yonghoon exclaims opening his arms wide, letting me walk into his inviting hug.

Geonhak's grip stays tight on the back of my robe, pulling me back once the hugs go past five seconds. He hugs the guys too saying he'll miss them, and that they'll definitely come visit soon.

" Y/N take care of Geonhak for us too please. He's a troublemaker when it comes to you, " Yonghoon whispers in my ear before I just nod and smile going to the others.

" After I have this baby we need to go on a proper run, " I say before hugging Harin the best I can with my stomach barely letting me even touch him.

" Don't worry I'll treat you next time I comeback. We won't need to worry about Hak either, " he says rubbing my arm softly.

" Oh and rub ice on those love marks. It'll make them less visible, " I sigh before touching my neck where the marks are.

" You really need to take him out actually too. He just needs some alone time with you guys once I give birth, " Harin nods smiling softly before pulling me into a quick hug again, letting me go to Hyungu.