11. A new scent

Y/N POV

" Hak-ah no. Does this look like a fork to you? " I say lifting a spoon in the air.

" It did from my angle, " scoffing I set it where the spoons go having the silverware perfectly organized now.

" I'd rather be doing literally anything else right now, " practically hearing his smirk from behind me I turn around and poke his stiff chest.

" Nope not happening because we all know what happens when you say something like that, " he groans putting his head on my shoulder still standing straight up.

" Y/N just flick his nose it always works for me, " listening to Keonhee I instead flick his forehead joining Keonhee in the living room.

" Geonhak can you check on Dongju and Youngjo please! Thank you! " Keonhee tells to Geonhak that's still in the kitchen.

" So tell me, you two are back? " smiling at Keonhee I nod my head quickly.

" I thought you would've known that when you walked in the house yesterday, " Keonhee shakes his head.

" It just smelt like I was still in the forest, but I had herbs, and fruits shoved in my nose, " hitting him he chuckles at my actions.

" Seoho told me that Youngjo was trying to steal you away from Geonhak too, " Keonhee says looking at me for a reaction.

" Yeah I didn't know though. It was probably his heat that was making him act that way, " he scoffs looking at me with his are you serious face.

" No sweetheart. Youngjo has liked you ever since you first showed up. He saw that you and Geonhak were having problems, so he jumped on the opportunity, " I don't say anything feeling bad that I can't return his feelings back.

Keonhee pats my back seeing my smile turn into a soft frown. I look up and smile at him hearing footsteps come towards us.

" They're both fine. Youngjos asleep and Dongjus playing with some strings on his pants, " Keonhee and I chuckle, as I stand up walking to Geonhak.

Standing on my toes I reach up, and give him a kiss feeling him trying to slide his tounge in my mouth. I smack his arm feeling his lips curl into a smile while Keonhee makes fake throwing up noises. I break the kiss, hugging him seeing some pink with a little purple slowly start flooding over his dark brown ones.

" I'm going to leave you two have fun. I'll be in the front with Seoho if you need me, " watching Keonhee slowly disappear Geonhak looks down at me giving me a sly smirk.

" No sir we aren't doing that again. My legs are still sore and so is my back, " he pouts pulling me against him.

" I had to hold you up the entire time plus thrust into you. I should be the one saying that I'm sore, " I smile kissing the tip of his nose walking towards the front door.

" Come on let's go take Seoho for a run, he's been neglecting his wolf for a while now, " I say having Geonhak follow behind me.

" Good thing I stepped down from being the leader I'd never be able to control myself, " Geonhak says making me laugh.

" You still don't control yourself you big baby, " I look behind me too see him roll his eyes, as we ignore Dongju palming his crotch when we walk past him.

When we both make it outside I see Seoho laughing with Keonhee under a large tree. We walk up to the two asking Seoho to come on a run with us, having him agree almost immediately. Keonhee stands up taking our clothes, as we hand them to him once we take them off. Seoho shifts quickly shaking off his fur that somehow already has sticks and grass in it. While covering myself I help him by plucking them out, as we both stop to watch Geonhak shift without a hastle this time. I look down to see a smile form on Seoho's face making me feel emotional watching him jump happily. It's finally my turn, as both of the boys look away except Geonhak of course. Shifting, it slowly becomes painful when it shouldn't be. Whimpering from the pain, Geonhak rushes to my side laying down, so I can fall against him slowly laying myself on the floor. I hear Geonhak whimper too feeling him lick my neck which is already transformed. I open my eyes to see Seoho watching along with Keonhee, as their faces turn into sad ones. Once I finally get done, I feel exhausted, and out of breath laying against Geonhak's midnight black body.

' Baby are you ok? What happened? ' I continue panting hearing him talk through our personal pack link.

' I'm fine I just haven't been in my wolf form for a while, ' he sees me trying to stand up so he let's me press my body against his to help me stand up.

' Y/N you ok? That looked rough, ' Seoho asks through the pack link too looking me over to see if I'm ok.

' Yeah I'm fine, ' I nod my head to Keonhee signaling him that I'm ok, as he waves us off letting us run into the forest.

Feeling the cold wet floor against my paws again felt good. I missed letting my wolf free like this, ever since the incident though I haven't done something like this in a while. Ducking under large branches I speed up feeling my adrenaline rush through me. Howling I wag my tail as I run looking behind me to see the boys talking their private link. I don't pay them much attention, as I do my own thing letting my white and light brown wolf run wherever it'd like.

Geonhak POV

' I haven't seen her like this in so long now, ' I say making Seoho look at me with a smile.

' Me too.. She looks happy though, ' Seoho says watching her pick up her speed.

Seoho's dark brown wolf picks up his pace trying to catch up with her making me speed up too.

' You're welcome by the way, ' I look at him confused jumping over a large fallen tree.

' I helped Y/N fix that fiasco of a relationship you two had, ' I look up narrowing my eyes on her smiling.

' Awwww look at that puppy face, ' I growl snapping at his legs hearing him laugh in the link.

' Looks like she's stopping at a ravine, ' I say making the both of us slow down, as we walk up to her.

She leans down drinking the fresh water, as Seoho and I both follow her actions. I stand back up fully walking behind her brushing my tail against her's. I see the hairs on her body stand up, as she lifts her head looking back at me. She huffs, as I nose her left leg licking her side. I see Seoho lift his head to look at us bumping me with his butt making me stumble a bit. I move him forward with my head making him step into the cold clear water. He growls, as he charges out the water at me biting playfully at my left paw.

' Guys I swear... What are you two even doing? ' Seoho paws my face before running behind Y/N, and I huff audibly enough for the two to hear me.

' It's like I have 2 puppies, ' Y/N says making Seoho chuckle.

' If you want puppies I can give you that if you'd like, ' I see Y/N nip at my ear playfully making Seoho join in.

' Watching you two plus Dongju and Youngjo is like having my own puppies, ' I nudge her side with my side rubbing my body against her's.

' That wasn't a no though, ' I see hearing her growl before she walks toward making us follow her.

' Real smooth Hak-ah, ' Seoho says through our link smugly.

' Shut up Ho Ho, ' Seoho laughs before stopping dead in his tracks becoming serious.

Y/N POV

' Guys do you smell that? ' Geonhak and I lift our heads as high as we can smelling the air only smelling a faint Magnolia scent.

' It's so strong please tell me you can smell it, ' I look back at the two boys seeing Seoho's nose twitch violently finding the smell.

' I smell it but it's faint, ' I say hearing Geonhak agree with me.

Seoho looks at both of us with wide eyes seeing a small smile grow on his face.

' What if it's my mate? ' Geonhak both look at each other with wide eyes looking back at Seoho with his tail wagging.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

THE CLIFF HANGER I'M SORRYYYYYY!!!

I apologize for the ending I'll update soon I promise lmao.

Love you guys ♡♡