19. Broken Trust ( smut )

Minji POV

" I'm sorry Woong, " with that I grab him by his neck, and force him to the floor.

His soft cries for help and whimpers are the only thing that can be heard. Biting my lip I pull out a long rope tying him up. Hearing Y/N wander around upstairs looking for Geonhak I sigh standing up, and look at Hwanwoong with a tear running down his face. Feeling bad I wipe his tear for him.

" I trusted you. We welcomed you into our kingdom, " with that I put the tape on his mouth, and run upstairs to find Y/N.

When I go upstairs I see her stroking Geonhak's sweat off the side of his face, as he struggles to break loose. I can tell where Geonhak sees me, and he starts shaking trying to alert Y/N. All she says is huh, as I come up behind her with a rope, and tie her hands quickly. She puts up a good struggle, but I bite her neck making her whimper triggering Geonhak's wolf. I watch his eyes quickly shift, as I hear him growl loudly, and watch him launch towards me, only to fall over.

" I'm sorry Geonhak, " with that I grab Y/N, and drag her out the castle by her arms.

I look behind myself hearing her scream loudly, shaking me to my core. I shiver hearing Geonhak's muffled scream, as I look back and watch him ball his eyes out. Getting to the stairs I make Y/N stand up, as she cautiously walks down, she continues loudly screaming for help. The hurt in her voice made me look down, and avoid eye contact, as she continued pulling on the rope trying to get to Geonhak. I yank on it sending her tripping down the stairs, as we finally make it to the front door. Her screaming stops, as she coughs violently wheezing for air. I walk her slowly out, as I tie the end of the rope I'm holding to a large pillar. I quickly shift nudging her, so she can sit on my back, but all she does is look at me coldly.

Y/N POV

I want Geonhak. I want my baby daddy. I want to go back home to the castle. I want life before Minji. I knew she gave me an off vibe. Fuck... I've never seen Geonhak panic so much, or him that hurt, and we were away from each other for 4 days. I want to go back, and tell him he's going to be a dad. I want to see his eyes almost disappear from his happiness. I want to tell the boys they're going to be uncles. I want to tell Youngjo sorry for not returning his feelings. Feeling a tear fall from my eye I look to my side feeling Minji nudge my side, as she motions to her back telling me to get on. Looking at her coldly I let another tear fall down my cheek with no emotion written on my face.

" Fuck you, " I say seeing her ears lay flat, as she bites the rope breaking it in half.

She bites my arm throwing me on her back, as I hiss in pain, and sit comfortably. Leaning down, my two tied together hands grip her fur trying not to fall. I look back watching the castle get smaller and smaller, as it slowly dissapears from my sight. I cry harder now thinking to all the memories I made. I was a princess. Now I'm being taken to God knows where, as I let my tears run. I can practically feel my heart ache, as I try to contact the guys through the link, but it doesn't work. Feeling Minji slow down, I loosen grip letting my hands rub my stomach, as I think about our babies life. What's going to happen. Will I be stuck at- I cut myself off seeing Victon's logo. I'm in kingdom Alice. She worked with Seungwoo. Oh no.....

" Minji glad you made it finally, and you brought Seungwoo's girl. Great now he can stop pestering us, " Subin says opening the door to the large castle.

The castle's lay out was way different then Oneus's. It was just as big though with several maids, butlers, and staff cleaning. I avoid eye contact, as I watch their smiles grow seeing us enter. We enter a large hall with Seungwoo and Seungsik talking until they hear Minji growl. She let's me slide off her, as she shifts, grabbing the end of the rope immediately. My face goes straight, as I let none of my emotions show seeing him walk up to us with a smile.