26. Shopping

Y/N POV

" Geonhak I swear if you don't let me go I'm going to hurt you, " I say trying to wiggle out of his tight grasp.

" I like how dominant you've become lately. It's sexy, " I scoff hearing his deep chuckle, as I give up, letting him pull me up onto his chest.

" As much as you try to dominate me though still know. That I'm your alpha, " he whispers the last part sending chills up my spine, as I just lay down on his warm chest loving the feel of his body heat.

" I want to go to town, and get baby stuff. Like the essentials since we don't know the gender yet, " I say leaning up and kissing the tip of his nose.

" Nooooo pleaseeee it's been so long since we've cuddled, and just loved each other, " he groans laying his head back, as I sigh.

" I know you big puppy. Come on we have to do this though. The due date will come faster than you think too, " I watch his eyes light up happily rubbing my back.

" Shit I forgot! We need to find a midwife! " I say sitting up sitting on his crotch.

His hands instinctively hold my hips, as he licks his lips looking up at me.

" It's fine let's just use Hwanwoong, " he says rubbing up and down my thighs softly.

" No sir we're not using Woongie. Plus I'm positive Hwanwoong doesn't even know how to deliver a baby either, " Geonhak groans stroking his hair out his face.

" Fine we'll go. Only if the midwifes old, " I laugh rubbing his chest at his serious tone.

" It's fine we'll get a male midwife that's in his thirties, " I watch his eyes turn dark, and jealous feeling him press his hips into mine.

" Try saying something like that again, and I swear you're really not going to leave this bed, " I smile kissing him on the lips softly, feeling him untense and relax.

" Let's go. It'll just be me and you, " I say kissing him one last time on the lips, getting up off his crotch hearing him groan.

" Hurry up. I'll be downstairs with the boys, " I see him nod reluctantly hearing him groan annoyedly.

Hearing the bed creak, with his footsteps walking across the room making me close the door, and head downstairs. Turning around the corner I smell Youngjo's light scent along with Hwanwoong's raspberry scent. Getting curious I follow their scents leading me into Woong's med room, seeing him sweating lightly while groaning. My mind immediately enters a dirty place, as I enter the room quietly watching his every move. Coming from around him I just see his small hands working to stitch up some muscle. I gasp seeing Youngjo's human body layed out on the small bed, with a large towel covering his lower body. My hands glide over some open wounds on his neck and shoulders ignoring the feeling of Hwanwoong's piercing into my soul.

" You gonna help me or continue gawking at him? " Hwanwoong says frustrated, smiling a bit at my flustered state.

" My bad... How'd you get him to shift? " I ask him grabbing a needle and thread on the near by table.

" He woke up not too long ago, but I put him back to sleep, so this could be less painful, " I look up at his peaceful state, as his chest rises and falls with stable calm breaths.

" I was really worried about him. I thought that we'd have t- " I cut myself off hearing Woong groan loudly, squeezing his eyes shut.

" Woongie are you ok? What happened? " l ask him frantically, watching him take slow breaths, suddenly smelling his strong scent.