55. Break Out

Sungmi POV

" Are you sure they'll be home soon? It's been just about 2 weeks, " I whine pacing the best I can back and forth around the room slightly hunched over.

" Even though the timing is a bit weird I'm sure they'll be home soon, " Eunjin says trying to reassure me.

" I'm due in 3 more weeks I need Keonhee here with me, " stopping myself I look out the window seeing no sign of movement since they left.

" I know sweetheart but I promise you everythings ok, " shaking my head siting down in the chair beside her I sigh.

" I tried talking to him in the link but he never answered, or even tried to contact me at all, " I get anxious all over again messing with the ends of my skirt nodding to Eunjin's soothing words.

" He's ok the 3 kings are probably taking care of kingdom things right now. They'll all be back before you have your babies, " just listening to her now helps me stay calm but it doesn't help the fact that he still hasn't tried to contact me in anyway.

" Remember stressing isn't good for the baby, " nodding again I rub my stomach looking down.

" You're right maybe they're just taking care of things and he's too busy, " reasoning with myself now I sigh feeling Eunjin massage my shoulders making me become relaxed instantly.

He's fine. They're all fine.

Geonhak POV

Opening my eyes slowly the sky is an orangey pink meaning the sun is rising. Trying to lean up my entire body shakes making me grit my teeth, and grunt letting my eyes get settled with the light. Looking next to a large bush Sejun is sleeping still with his tail layed out behind him. Its wrapped with a piece of torn shirt, twitching every once and a while. I feel very weak right now. Enough to stand but barely even jog. Trying to stand up on all 4 legs I shake my fur looking around to try and see where we could possibly be. Ah yes of course its all just trees. Huffing I walk over to Sejun nudging his body, so he could wake up. He doesn't move at first making me nudge him again harder finally seeing his eyes flutter open.

' Come on, we have to go find everyone, ' I say hearing him groan and sit up.

' When you passed out I brought us to a secluded area further down I think the way we came. I think we're close though, ' when he stands up a few leaves come off of him along with a piece of rope.

Smelling the air around us I pick up on a faint smell of berries and fire wood.

' We're close to Hyungu and Yonghoon! ' I exclaim excitedly trying my best to run in the direction of where the smells came from.

Sejun follows behind about to cut in front of me smelling the air too. The house wasn't far from where we were, and actually leads to a small neighborhood. Mint and cherries are also heavy in the air over here making a wide smile spread across my face.

Running behind the small house where Hyungu and Yonghoon's scents are I see them tied up in their wolf form to a large tree. They bark excitedly suddenly getting quiet realizing our situation.

' Help us get untied Harin and Giwook are down there and I think Dongmyeong and Dongju are near down that side along with just Hwanwoong himself, ' Yonghoon's helpful information makes me nod quickly biting and chewing at the ropes cutting it off.

Sejun frees Hyungu making us quickly dart to the houses holding our pack members. Harin and Giwook were easy to pick up, so was Dongju and Dongmyeong, but Hwanwoong was inside the house.

' Who still has their clothes? ' I ask the group seeing Dongju and Dongmyeong lay out their clothes in front of Sejun and I.

' You two need to attract Hwanwoong's attention and tell him to go to the back. Do it in any way you can we just need Hwanwoong to escape through the back.