14. Mate Bonding

Y/N POV

" See it's not that hard. It's actually very simple, " I finish the last stitch on the pillow, as Hwanwoong claps happily at my perfect stitching on the pillow.

" You'll probably even be a better medic than me at this rate, " I smile and shake my head.

" No one can be better than you Woongie, " I say ruffling his hair.

His deep red blush paints his cheeks, as he smiles brightly. I smile at him back grabbing a pair of large scissors.

" You know Y/N I can sense if someone's pregnant or not, " I tense up, and my eyes become wide, as my stomach drops.

" Good thing you're not, " I hit his arm repeatedly getting angry.

" You scared me oh my god!! I hate you Hwanwoong! " he laughs rubbing his arm in pain.

" Have this though. It prevents pregnancy, " I take the large leaf with a small yellow and blue flower in the middle inspecting it.

" Do I just eat it, and Geonhak and I can... " Hwanwoong nods chuckling, as I eat it ignoring the weird taste.

" Are you two done flirting? " we both turn to the door way, and see Geonhak leaning against the wall with a black silk shirt unbuttoned in the middle showcasing his muscular chest.

I stand up walking too him, giving him a bear hug. He wraps his arms around me kissing me on my forehead.

" Hwanwoong can I take her now please? " Hwanwoong sighs nodding.

" I'll just give Keonhee his lessons now, " with that Geonhak pulls me towards the back, pulling me towards the garden.

We make it outside, as Geonhak starts running on the grass almost stepping on Seoho's daisies.

" Geonhak Seoho's going to beat your ass watch out! " catching him off guard he looks back, but trips on a brick surrounding a patch of sunflowers making him fall on his butt.

I shake my head running after him. He looks like a puppy, as he sneezes from the pollen getting in his nose. I chuckle running up to him stroking his hair back out of his eyes, parting it in the middle. I kiss his forehead, as I straddle his lap looking into his eyes. This reminds me of when I was teasing Youngjo.... I'd like to forget about that time though. Hearing footsteps come from our left I see Minji standing with Seoho hand in hand.

" Y/N can we talk? " I nod quickly, as I feel Geonhak's hands fly to my waist keeping me planted on him.

" Don't worry Geonhak I'll only take her for a second. You and Seoho can talk for now though, " he sighs letting my waist go, letting me stand up.

" You're are going to crush my flowers you pomeranian, " I hear Seoho say, as I look back seeing him help him up.

" So Y/N... What do I do when I have a mate? " I look at her in confusion.

" Well there's lots, but you just can't be away from them or reject their touch for too long cause they'll get really weak, " I see her nod looking down to the floor.

" Oh and how long have you and Geonhak been together? " I scratch my head at her question even kind of forgetting myself.

" Almost two months now I think, " I watch as her eyes widen and she smiles.

" Wow and you two are already this touchy with each other? " I nod feeling slightly annoyed by her question.

" Yeah.. What's that suppose to mean? Are you and Seoho distant with each other? " her face is immediately covered with a panicky expression, as she shakes her head.