48. Not Here?

Geonhak POV

Looking out the window at the rising sun I watch the frigid winter wind blow the leaves off the trees. I've been so close to Onewe all my life I never knew I'd find a hatred in one of my best friends since childhood. Stealing ones property isn't good though, and Harin needs to be taught that. Looking at Kyungmo seeing him look at me with big eyes making small whimpers and grunts. Not helping but to just smile at his actions I hang my head shaking it a bit before looking back at him barely tipping my head sideways to see him smile and make an excited squeal.

" It's only seven am my son why are you up so early? " I ask him walking towards his crib seeing his gaze follow my movement.

Picking up the big baby he's dressed in a white onesie with little wolves decorating it.  The top right corner of his adorable one piece has a big yellow crescent moon stealing the attention in the corner.

" Should I bring you to see your other uncles? " I ask Kyung again seeing his face not change, as he slobbers everywhere.

" It's going to be a long trip, so I'm gonna need to bring all your things, " I say placing him on the bed gathering a bag full of things he'll need.

" I need to grab both of our crowns too since we're going to MAS, " I say placing my nicest navy blue and white lace button up shirt along with mine and Kyungmo's tiny crescent moon crown.

Picking the boy back up I grab a harness my parents have passed down for years made specially for wolves to carry their babies.

" Okkkk I think we're ready to go once I grab your milk from downstairs, " I say talking to him, but really talking to myself while we make our way quietly down the stairs while I hold him swaddled in his light blue and green blanket.

Heading to the kitchen I grab all his already prepared milk bottles, turning around only to bump into Seoho.

" Where the hell are you going at seven am? " he asks grabbing a peach that's next to my arm.

" Into town with Mo I just really need to get out of here, " Seoho eyes me for a minute before smirking.

" You think I'm so dumb. Why are you holding the baby carrier mom handed down to us then? " he asks me as I sigh looking at Kyung seeing him slowly start to fall asleep.

" I just. I want to go to MAS, " I groan pushing him out the way because I don't want to hear his nagging.

" I'm going to see if anyone entered our land like every morning. I'll help you put the harness on, " he says following behind me before I stop dead in my tracks.

" You'll help? " I ask him turning around to see a sad smile cover his face.

" As much as I hate what she did you can't stay weak like this forever it kills the mood around here, and Mina left yesterday morning without any talking to us except Hwaseong. Y/N meant the world to you, and I can't stand watching Kyungmo grow up without a mom, " Seoho pats my back holding back his extreme emotions making me smile and nod at him back, as we head outside.

" Thank you Seoho. Don't tell the others where I've went and why though they'll chew me out, " he nods holding Kyungmo so I can strip and shift helping me put the harness on.

He slides Kyung in front of my chest letting him get engulfed in my fur, helping him stay warm since it's about thirty two degrees out today with minimal snow on the ground.

' I'll be back maybe tomorrow or tonight, ' I say one last time before picking up the bag with Mo and mine's necessaties taking off into the deep forest trying to remember which way is MAS.