10. Forgive and Forget ( smut )

Y/N POV

Seeing Geonhak smile like that again really warmed my heart. I felt my lips curl into a smile watching him quickly shoot off the couch and walk towards me. I started walking up the stairs hearing his footsteps follow slowly behind me. This is the best shape I've seen him in 3 days. Once we make it to...our room he sits on the end of the large bed letting his smile turn into a small frown slowly. Closing the door I walk in front of him remembering what Seoho told me, ' Give him a hug and a kiss first. ' Sighing I look down at him to see his small eyes looking hopeful for once, so I place his hands around my waist showing him that I'm ok with his touch. He automatically takes advantage of this and squeezes my hips showing a sign of him asking what is it. Taking one last breath I wrap my arms around his shoulders, and connect our lips in a soft kiss. He pulls me down to where I'm straddling his lap on the bed now, as I keep my arms around his neck kissing him softly. Putting my right hand on his cheek feeling a small tear drop down onto it he makes the kiss more intense by slipping his tounge in. After a while we both pull away barely being able to breathe, as we just stare into each other's eyes. My heart beat starts picking up feeling our chests pressed against each other still. I can tell both of our wolves are loosing their minds at this very needed contact. I feel his chest vibrating just listening to his wolf purring along with mine. We press our foreheads together enjoying the moment because of how long we've been away from each other.

" I missed you so much my flower, " I lift my head seeing tears stream down his face.

I cup his cheeks in my hand and peck his lips, stroking the tears off his face. His shaky breathing stops once he pulls me into him enveloping my small body in his large arms.

" I missed you too Hak-ah, " he loosens his grip enough to let me look up at his soft joy filled eyes.

" I'm so so so so sorry for staying away from you for so long. I know I hurt you cause I hurt myself too, " he just nods listening to everything I have to say.

" It wasn't your fault it was probably a witch in the town that made you see that, " we both go quiet for a minute just enjoying our time with each other again.

I feel his hands touching almost every inch of my body stopping at the most important parts being careful not to touch them. Both of our wolves are craving each others touch right now. His soft, lustful, purple and pink eyes start drawing me in probably making my eyes shift too their sapphire blue shade. The tension in the room starts getting heavy when his hands slip onto my thighs squeezing them. I moan softly, and force my lips back onto his. The kiss becomes passionate, letting me grind my lower body into him, making Geonhak break the kiss to release a loud groan. He picks me up by my thighs, and presses me against the wall making a loud bang. He starts leaving hickies and kisses all along my neck. I hear his wolf start to take over once he growls into my neck leaving love bites in places. He now takes control of everything turning into his inner alpha, gaining his strength back. His crotch presses into mine roughly, as he grinds himself against my covered self.

" Hak mmmmphh harder~ " I moan leaning my head back watching him rub his hardening length against my clothed center harder now.

His eyes are focused on my lower body where both of our pleasure is coming from, as he groans and growls at the same time. The deep sound makes me shiver, and feel tingly where he's rubbing himself. Little beads of sweat start falling from his forehead, as he continues trying to make us feel good. His grip on my thighs becomes stronger, as his breathing becomes more ragged. When he thrusts up again it runs against something that makes my back arch into his chest emitting a low growl from him. Suddenly we hear the door from the other side of the room creak open with a shocked gasp following it. Hwanwoong stays at the foot of the door shocked at the sight in front of him. Geonhak doesn't let me down only continuing to shallowly rock his hips into mine. I have to stop this I can't traumatize Woong like this. Moving my legs, as if I was riding a bike he groans and sets me down begrudgingly.