25. Apologies and Promises

Y/N POV

The walk back home was quiet, and no one dared to speak. Dongju and Hwanwoong walked side by side by me while the rest went at their own pace with Seoho leading. Every now and then I feel Dongju rub up against my leg, comforting me while I watch Geonhak carry Youngjo on his back. I know he's mad, and he has every right to be. I don't blame him. I wish he would've had a better reaction when he saw me. Even a baby I missed you would've been nice. I sigh hanging my head making Dongju rub up against my legs again while whimpering. I look down at him, and smile sadly looking at his mangled ear.

' Does it hurt a lot? ' I ask him through our personal link, as I pet his back.

' Yeah... I'm ok though. I can still hear just fine, so that's the good part, ' he says, as I nod looking up reluctantly seeing the castle.

' Did they check the baby when you were over there, ' Hwanwoong says in our personal link, as I pet him too.

' They said it's healthy, and that I need to stop stressing, ' I hear Hwanwoong chuckle, as he nudges my legs.

' You really do. I'm sure Geonhak will be excited when he either finds out or you tell him though, ' about to speak I get cut off by Geonhak's loud huff, as his legs shake trying to walk up the stairs.

Running up to the front of everyone I open the door letting everyone in, seeing them shift one by one. Grunts, groans, and moans can be heard, as they grip their hurt body parts. The sounds they make shake me to my core, as I grab their clothes for them setting them down by their owners. Rushing to Woong's med room I grab some of the main essentials, and stitches running back out to the half dressed boys with a wolf Youngjo unconscious on the floor next to Geonhak. Sighing I hand some stuff to Hwanwoong who managed to get away with only a few deep cuts, and bite marks lining his body. After handing him some stuff I look at Dongju cupping his ear, as he rocks back and forth on the floor in pain.

" I thought you said it didn't hurt, " I say holding a rag with some alcohol to his collarbone, with a deep gash on it.

" Now that I'm a human the pain is almost unbearable. Go help Geonhak first though. He looks like he needs it, " before hesitating on getting up I nod until his voice rings in our personal link.

' Plus it smells like you need to tell him something too, ' freezing up i turn back towards seeing him smirk.

' W-What can you smell? ' even in the link I stutter nervously, watching his eyes trail down to my stomach.

' If it's Seungwoo's I'm sure he'd understand. If not I'm sure Youngjo would like a child of his own, ' I just stand there frozen looking at him, as I feel my heart beat faster.

Not saying anything more I turn around, and walk slowly up to a frustrated in pain Geonhak. I stroke his midnight black hair back, as I watch his hurt eyes look up into mine. You can see how he's been crying for days, and the lack of sleep he got all present in his eyes. Looking over him I see that he's gotten more buff, and very well built, as scratches, bite marks, and scars are present all over him. Focusing on the left side of his neck though I see his mark barely visible, making my heart sink. Stroking over it not saying a word he moans in pain and in relief, as he relaxes into my touch. Looking into his eyes, his are focused on my neck, only moving to my eyes every soften, licking his lips trying to fight back tears.

" Is what he said true? " his words break the tense silence in the room.

I don't answer, and watch his expression become more desperate, feeling everyone's eyes on us.

" Answer me Y/N. Did you two mate? " he asks, as his voice cracks slightly.

" Y-Yes but I didn't want it. I-I had no choice, " he sighs letting a few tears fall, as he removes my hand from his neck.