44. Not Anymore

Dongju POV

Grunting loudly I swing the axe into the tree stump harder already sweating even though it's probably 40 degrees out today. Seoho places another wooden log on the tree stump letting me chop it in half, as I ignore the annoying ache in my back and neck.

" I know I can't believe them either, " Hwanwoong says kicking some dirt into a small pile.

" I knew I shouldn't have ever given her a chance. I know you feel the same Dongju, " Seoho says to me, as I clench my jaw swinging the axe harder now.

" After all that time Hak and her spent together she has the audacity to go to Youngjo that already has a mate too. Those two mean nothing to me, " I say throwing a log at a large tree watching it break into pieces from the impact.

" I really wanna tell Hak and Mina, but that would be a horrible move on our part, " Woong says watching Seoho and I chop wood.

" Yeah but we could tell the others, " Seoho says swinging his axe now letting little splinters land on my exposed torso.

" Not a bad idea at all. We should, " I say throwing my axe into the floor letting it stay planted in the ground, as I wipe my sweat off with my shirt that's on Woong's lap.

" Tell everyone to meet us out here Woong. We have to tell them the truth cause I know they won't, " Seoho says making all of us smile at each other.

Five minutes go by with Woong dragging everyone out the castle. Most of everyone was wearing jackets and hugging their mate for warmth as Seolhee and Hwaseong come up to us hugging our waists.

" What do you need it's cold, " Keonhee says putting his face into Sungmi's shoulder.

" I'll make this quick and simple, but you have to promise not to tell Geonhak or Mina, " I say making the others look at us in question answering with just a nod.

" Y/N and Youngjo mated, " I tell the group watching their faces become shocked being covered with disbelief.

" You're joking they have their mates though, " Seolhee says looking up at me, as she steps back looking for any kind of lie or smile written on my face.

" I wish I could say he was kidding. A few days ago probably six, Y/N and Youngjo marked each other. This was Y/N's final straw for me. She's messed up many times in the past, but this is where she stops. I despise her, and I see her as nothing more than a begger, " I say as everyone listens nodding, agreeing with my statements.

" Why can't we tell them though? " Hwaseong asks us looking teary eyed.

" We have to let them do it on their own. They have to learn their consequences, " Woong says while Tae back hugs him listening like everyone else.

" You are all free to go now, we just needed to tell you all. Now you are aware of what's happening, " with that everyone nods leaving to go inside except Keonhee.

" I can't believe this bullshit, " he says throwing a rock into the vast forest around us.

" I know we all feel the same trust me we were all very disappointed, " Seoho says patting his back.

" Why are all of you out here? " Geonhak says as Youngjo follows behind him.

" Uhh we're just talking and chopping wood for the many fireplaces in the castle, " Seoho says pointing to the axe on the ground.

" We could help if you'd like? We could even go hunting, " Youngjo says making us all cringe in thought.

" Maybe later we really have to chop this for later. There's suppose to be a snow storm tomorrow, " I answer him feeling horrible for Hak.