38. Names ( smut )

Y/N POV

" Wow look at all the baby clothes we got! " I exclaim excitedly picking up another onesie.

" I like this one the most, " Geonhak says picking up a small shirt with a little wolf poking out of the pocket.

" Of course you do. I like this one a lot. It's my favorite, " I say raising up a green and white stripped onesie with a cute T-Rex printed in the middle of it.

We pick through all the gifts we got with Geonhak getting a few colognes and clothes. The Kangs asked if they could come over yesterday, and of course Geonhak and I agreed, but none of the others know about their visit. I actually can't wait to actually spend time with Mrs. Kang, we've only talked a few times, and I enjoy our conversations everytime. Hearing a thump come from outside our closed door I look at Geonhak, as he looks down at me already on edge. The entire castles quiet, so it's not like there's someone messing with stuff downstairs. It doesn't even sound like there's people even in the castle.

" I'll check what it was, stay here, " Geonhak says climbing off the bed, leaving the room.

Geonhak POV

Not seeing anything at first I walk down the hall a bit, turning the corner to hear another thump from Hwanwoong's room. I walk closer to the door trying to hear if anything wrong, only to hear just constant thumping. Scrunching up my face in confusion I listen some more not grasping what I'm hearing, until I hear a voice.

" There's someone outside the door baby, s-stop, " Hwanwoong says making the room go quiet again.

" How do you know? " Taegguk asks making the thumping audible again

It becomes apparent to me whats happening once I hear a pitchy moan come from Woong.

" U-Uh I-I just heard footsteps, " Woong says stuttering.

How did Tae not know. Woong obviously sensed me. With that the thumping stops, and I go back to my room. Tae would've known. I swear he would've, all wolves can sense someone's scent or presence when they're near. Opening the door slowly I poke my head in seeing Y/N admiring a small silver bracelet.

Y/N POV

" Baby, Whats that? " I look behind myself to see Geonhak slowly walking in, stepping around the nicely folded pile of baby clothes.

" My father gave this to me when I was little. I grew out of it sadly, but I just always kept it for memories.

" You know now that I think about this you never told me about your parents or past, " Hak says sitting in front of me, crossing his legs.

" Well my dad died from hunters and my mom, um. Well she's somewhere. Not too sure where though. I ran away from home a week before you practically kidnapped me, " I say chuckling to make the tension in the room disappear a bit.

" Really? Why though? Don't you miss her? " he asks me holding my hands in his.

" Yeah sometimes. I dislike her cause she had an affair with the hunter that killed my dad. I'm full wolf don't worry, " I tell him watching his expression become soft.

" I'm sorry baby. I shouldn't have said anything, " blinking back tears I take a deep breath and shake my head, taking my hands out of his.

" It's fine. I grew up well. I had a lot of fun. You made my life a lot better too. I'm never treating our baby like that, or you even. We may have our differences, but I can't even go an hour without you, " I say standing up, looking down at him, having my stomach in his face, while I play with his hair.