7. The Marketplace

Geonhak POV

" Hey Y/N, Seoho, and I need to go to the store for some stuff, " Hwanwoong says peeking into our room.

" Where is Y/N? " Seoho asks walking into the room.

" Guys don't worry I'm right here, " it hurt me seeing her so exhausted looking.

The two question her, as I smell the air around her smelling something out of the ordinary.

" I'm bleeding everywhere Woong I need stuff, " hearing Y/N whine too him like that triggers something inside me I don't know what it is, but it just makes me want to protect her.

" That's why us 3 are going to the human marketplace, " I look at the 3 of them and grab Y/N's arm pulling her into my chest.

" Baby what's wrong? " Seoho tries to get close to her, but I pull her back and growl.

" He's still in heat oh my god it's been 4 days Geonhak, " Hwanwoong sighs, but I shake my head no.

" No that's not it I don't know what it is, but it feels like it's pulling me into Y/N, " I see Y/N look up at me with big puppy eyes, and needless to say it melts my heart.

I let her go, and she walks to the two getting ready to leave until she runs back and gives me a long kiss. I rub myself on her making sure she has my scent before she leaves again. Hearing the large front door close downstairs I know that they're gone. What was that smell though....

Y/N POV

We can't even go into wolf form because we'll rip our clothes, but I'm sure the towns people will appreciate seeing two of their princes. I guess I'm a princess now too.

" Goddamnit Y/N you smell like Geonhak, " Seoho says rubbing his nose.

" It's for the better. The people in town won't smell Geonhak, but they'll smell something that basically tells them to stay away from Y/N, " Seoho sighs while walking faster leading us into the big bustling city.

Horses, stands, large buildings, and people flood the streets. It's truly an incredible sight too see. I think Hwanwoong knows about my dream though. He sees me flinch whenever somethings raised in the air, or when I loose one of them he sees me panic. Seeing lots of herbs at a table we stop at it. Seoho and I get bored, so we wander off, and eventually we end up at a stand that sells all kinds of hygiene products. Seeing the pads I needed I pulled put some money and bought them.

" Y/N if you don't mind me asking what'd you buy? " I explain too him everything, and his face is just full of disgust.

We laugh about it until a citizen gasps loudly.

" Oh my god.... it's Seoho Moon! " everyone turns to look at Seoho and I, and soon we have a huge crowd around us.

" Sir is this your girlfriend? Our new princess! " everyone goes quiet at the ladies question putting the spotlight on us.

" No she is not, but this is prince Geonhak's girlfriend, " everyone's face lights up in excitement at the news.

" She will be your princess and even queen when my dear brother decides too really tie the knot, " he looks at me and winks because of the pun he made, but I roll my eyes.

Seoho answers more people's questions when I suddenly see Hwanwoong jogging to us. He stops in front of me, and looks around in shock.

" What did you two do, " I hesitate for a second until explaining.

" Your citizens found us. Also do they know we're wolves, " Hwanwoong looks at me with wide eyes, and quiets me down.

" SHHH! No they don't. They're humans not wolves, " I nod walking towards the crowd of people with some guys giving me nasty looks.