22. Escape

Y/N POV

I've learned just now that I can hear Victon's pack link. It's like an oh shit, and a plus though. I can talk to Sejun and Byungchan more privately now. Especially now at dinner when we're discussing how we're going to get me out of here.

' Byungchan you'll just have to distract Seungwoo while I sneak Y/N out, ' Sejun says as I continue eating.

' Ok fine it's going to be difficult though. Oh and she can't shift that well, so please help her, ' I look at Sejun across from me, as I see him smile up at me.

' Ok after dinner let's do this, ' I say seeing some of the Victon boys already finish, and leave the table.

I eat the last little bit of the steak, as I watch Sejun and Byungchan get up, and walk to the living room. I get up to follow them until I get stopped in my tracks hearing Seungwoo's voice.

" Where do you think you're going baby? " I turn around reluctantly, as I sigh hold my hands behind my back.

" I was ju- " I get cut off smelling Sejun's strong honey scent behind me, as he interlocks his hand with mine, behind my back.

" I want to take her for a run with Byungchan, " Seungwoo lifts his eyebrow, as he stands up and walks over to us glaring at Sejun.

" Is that all? You two have been getting really close recently, " I feel Sejun hold my hand tighter, as he pulls me towards his side in a protective way.

" We're nothing more than acquaintances. You know that. I'll bring her back, " both of their scents pick up, as they try to dominate each other through thick eye contact, making me quietly whimper.

" I trust Byungchan to tell me everything and anything that happens. I like you Sejun don't disappoint me, " he nods unlocking his hand from mine, as we go to leave until we get stopped again.

" OH! If I smell you on her, or see any kind of marks, there will be consequences, " Sejun nods quickly walking towards the front door, as we come far out of his sight.

Once we make it outside I feel him wrap his arm around my waist, as we walk towards the large tree. I look up seeing the moon illuminate his face lightly, as his eyebrows stay knit together in anger. I stroke his chest feeling him untense, as he sighs hanging his head.

" I hate Seungwoo sometimes, " I giggle, as we reach the tree, and hug his torso since he's way taller than me.

" You two finally made it, " feeling Sejun tense up again I pat his chest.

" Seungwoo held us up my bad, " I see Byungchan eye us, as he smirks.

" Sejun your touching something that isn't yours don't you think? " I get confused until I feel him pull me into his side more protectively now.

" I don't care. She calms me down and makes me happy. I haven't felt this way ever since Yoonha, " Byungchan smirks before laying down the book.

" You ready to go back to your Geonhak? " Byungchan says making me nod, as I try to walk up to him only to get pulled back into Sejun's hard chest.

" I'm not ready to let you leave. I'll take care of the baby and you I promise I'll even- " I put my index finger on his lips making him be quiet as Byungchan watches quietly.

" Shhhhhh. I know I know... I love Geonhak too much for that. Plus Seungwoo would tear your ass up, and I don't want you getting hurt, " I stroke the hair out of his face, watching him frown, and hold my waist.

" We'll keep us a secret. Your marks already fading as it is, and we'll just make our own puppies, " I shake my head hugging his torso.

" I have to go home Jun, " he leans down enveloping me in a bear hug, as I rub his back.