56. Bloody Mess

Y/N POV

Everything happened so quickly. Like a movie playing two times its normal speed. My heart was pounding, and my knees were weak. My entire body felt dead. Pure violent emotions were poured into bite mark and scratch. This all happened because Seungwoo smelled us escaping. Once he came out the room he shifted quickly and spent no time biting into Seoho's calve. His screams of agonizing pain made him shift right then and there too following up with everyone else wolfing out. The madness and chaos of it all made me run and hold my baby close to me while Geonhak fought off the humans with huge guns. I ran out into the woods hearing heavy footsteps on my trail. Looking back Hangyul smirks picking up his pace making me look around surroundings trying to find an escape route.

I would shift but I'd end up hurting Kyungmo. The pursuit was insane fueling my adrenaline to insane heights, as I ran as fast as I could away from the tormenting and horrid sight. Not too much longer though I heard another pair of fast footsteps come running behind the two of us. Luckily this was my sweet honey scented savior. Moving sharply to the left Hangyul runs straight into the tree in front getting smashed into it but Sejun's large body. He bites into his neck making him scream in anguish for only a moment before dying in his large jaws. My heartbeat is fast, as I take a breather for a moment looking at Sejun's bloody mouth. Seeing his massive form makes me feel protected and safe letting me walk to his side and pet him hearing him purr quietly. A scream shakes me to my core looking back at the large warehouse like building.

' I'll keep you safe. Stay by me or any of the alphas. They're humans with large weapons. ' I nod looking down at Kyungmo seeing him look down at the baby too huffing quietly.

' Get on my back. We'll do our best to make sure he isn't harmed, ' his words of reassurance make me feel better in a way, as we start our trek back to the chaos erupting in the large building.

The many different growls and barks sound like roars mixed together causing my adrenaline to rush through my body quickly. Once we make it outside the door of the huge building Sejun looks at me then huffs, and rushes into the building tackling Taegguk off of Hanse. My heartbeat speeds up in my chest almost feeling like its pounding in my throat. To really set the mood of things loud thunder is heard outside the building not too far away. Gunshots a yelps make me jump in my spot, as I ease myself into the building looking at all the chaos around me. Breathing heavily I try and find somewhere to set Kyungmo sneaking around the building stealthily. Near the back of the building a ton of crates were piled up on top of each other creating a fortress of some sort. Placing Kyung behind them on Sejun's shirt I take off  , I shift quickly kissing his forehead one last time before heading into the middle of the floor.

Loud growls sound from all areas around me causing my heart rate to pick up immensely. I slow down a bit looking around to see who needs help something wet grazes my paw startling me. Blood seeps in between in paw pads, as I look on in horror seeing Subin bleeding out against the wall from the wound in his upper thigh. I rush over to him seeing him look up at me and shake his head.

' I'm fine go! Just taking a second to rest, ' he yells as I hesitate leaving his side until someone wraps their arms around my neck pulling me backwards.

A gun is pressed against my neck which is whats aiding pulling me back, choking me a bit. Growling lowly I throw myself forward roughly and stopping sharp on my feet, the man flies forward throwing his gun down from the impact. Once he's on the floor, I step towards him biting into his neck making sure to sink all of my teeth into him sparing no mercy. Feeling his pulse fall weak in my jaws gives me a sense of power, as I tackle a man that's about to shoot Dongmyeong to the floor. His face becomes pale and his hands shake trying to push my head away from him.