41. The Long Days

Y/N POV: DAY 2

Hearing Geonhak start growling I groan curling my body into his, making him growl louder now. I flinch once he snaps at the visitor making me flip on my side, and look to who he's growling at. To my surprise it's just Youngjo checking in on us making me groan and hide my face in his body.

" Get out, " Geonhak says stiffly growling more making me feel the vibrations from his chest.

" Hak leave him alone, " I say yawning, curling my hands in front of my chest.

" I know you've been on protection mode, but we need you real quick, " Youngjo says making me put my hands on his chest stroking it softly.

All I let out is a soft groan before hearing him sigh.

" How much do you need me? " he asks kissing the top of my head, pulling me impossiblely closer into his body.

" Like we need you to place a kingdom lockdown. Y/N could give birth any day now, there's no harm in being safe, " Youngjo says crossing his arms staring at us.

" Just go baby I'll be fine. Trust me, " I say stroking his cheek looking up at him.

" We better make this fucking quick, " he says climbing off the bed rushing Youngjo down the stairs.

Laying down flat on my back I stare at the ceiling hearing Kyungmo's heartbeat ring in my ears, making me smile a bit. Rubbing my stomach I hear footsteps shoot up the stairs knocking on the door, before they barge in.
Slowly they reveal themselves one by one by walking in timidly and slowly.

" How are you feeling Y/N? " Mina asks making me smile at the four girls slowly making their way towards the bed.

" I'm pretty good. I'm just nervous and excited, " I say watching the girls sit around me and oogle at my exposed stomach, due to my shirt not being able to fit over it.

" Look at you Sungmi. You're starting to show, " I say tilting my head to the side making everyone look at Sungmi now.

" I didn't even notice, " she says flattening her shirt against her body exposing the small bump.

" I can't wait for when we all have kids, and we actually have a huge pack! " Hwaseong exclaims happily making us giggle at her enthusiasm.

" I'm so serious once Kyungmo comes out you and Geonhak need time alone together. And not to create another either! Just to really relax for a minute, " Seolhee states making me nod at her.

Mina puts her hand on stomach feeling the stiffness of it making her look on in shock.

" Wow you're- " Mina gets cut off by Geonhak growling and snarling at her making all us betas and omegas cower under his dominance.

Suddenly Youngjo comes in the room too yanking Geonhak's arm down, making Hak look him in the eyes.

" They won't cause any harm, chill the fuck out. Girls come on leave Y/N and Hak alone for right now, " he says letting his arm go, blocking Hak, so the girls can walk out without fearing for their lives.

Once the door is shut behind them he walks to my side of the bed, grabbing my hand and holding it. He doesn't say anything, but just stare into my eyes.

" I'm sorry baby, I-I can't control it, " he says looking down, placing my hand on his cheek.

" It's ok I understand, " I say stroking his face watching his eyes clothes, as he leans into my touch.

Y/N POV: DAY 3

" Wanna go for a walk as our wolves? " I say waddling around our room, picking up small things.