52. Another Minji ( Smut )

Y/N POV

Geonhak's hands rubbing over my stomach soothed the burning slowly. We've been just kissing for almost 20 minutes now. His hair is messy, but surprisingly his shirt has stayed on. He's made no big moves like he usually would. I pulled away from him breathing heavily letting his eyes find mine immediately.

" You haven't made a move yet. You haven't even removed your shirt like usual, " I say seeing him smirk, and hang his head, sitting up a bit.

" You sure you want this? " he asks with a soft face asking me genuinely.

I stay quiet for a moment really thinking. Until the burning gets the best of my thoughts.

" We don't have to if you really don't want, " he says stroking my hair out of my face.

I continue thinking again trying to fight through this burning pain only for it to barely subside even for a moment. I really can't take it anymore, I need him. Looking into his eyes searching for any emotions I kiss him not even hesitating another second. He kisses back placing his hands on my hip. I maneuver us so that I'm on his lap now, and he's looking up to kiss me. Trailing my fingers up and down his neck, he lets out a quiet moan making me smile into the kiss. Pulling up his shirt from the bottom he grabs my hands stopping me.

" Tell me. Do you want this before we continue? " his face is full of concern, as he strokes the skin on my thighs waiting for an answer.

" Yes. I missed you so much. I need you so much right now, the burning hurts hak-ah, " I half way moan out that last half from accidentally grinding myself down onto him.

" I can stop at anytime just tell me ok? " I sit up looking down at him seeing him look at me confused back.

" This isn't like you at all, " I say brushing his hair out of his face seeing him smirk.

" Do you prefer me to be rough then? I was trying to make love to you, but I guess that's not going to work today, " with that he pulls himself up more on the bed wrapping one arm around my waist holding me in place on his lap.

" Last time. Are you sure? " I groan pulling myself into his chest by his shirt.

" Yes. Yes I need you alpha, please make me feel good, " I say kissing his neck now hearing him groan once I place kisses from his collarbones to his jaw.

He opens his legs a bit more letting me be fully pressed against him now with barely any room to breathe. He smirks at me before leaning down, and leaving bites all along my neck. I breathe out roughly gripping the back of his shirt, grinding myself down onto him. He stops me with a strong grip on my thighs.

" I just feel so horrible for everything I've done. All I can think about is you, and how you must've felt, " he says looking sad now making me shake my head.

" I promise you it was my fault. I did everything wrong, if anything I'm the one to blame, " he kisses me softly letting me kiss back until the burning in my stomach picks up again.

" We can talk about this later, I really need you to help me right now, " I say pulling his shirt off seeing his nicely sculpted body.

I missed that view so much to be honest. I saw it so much but it still feels like I'm seeing him for the first time all over again. A smug grin covers his face, as he tilts my head up with his pointer finger.

" You like what you see hmm? " he says before going to take off my shirt making me grab his hands quickly.

" Geonhak, I don't look like how I used too. Don't leave me when you see, ok? " I ask watching his face soften, as he pulls me into a hug.