3. New rivals ( smut )

Dongju POV

" Why are you acting so cold too her! " Geonhak says yelling at me as I roll my eyes.

" Don't you fucking dare roll your eyes at me! " he says now with a growl in his words.

" Wow big bad Geonhak! I'm so scared! What are you gonna do, blow my house down? " I say smirking at him making him get more furious then he already was.

Youngjo and Seoho then grab him, and makes sure he doesn't try and hurt me. It's fun to watch him be like this.

" Dongju I swea- " I cut him off pointing upstairs.

" Geonhak hyung you don't want to wake our future queen do you? " I then see Geonhak lunge towards me, but Youngjo catches him in time

" I can't deal with him anymore let's go to sleep guys, " as he was about to leave he snarls at me showing his fangs which makes me lift an eyebrow and laugh.

Geonhak then growls and his scent fills the air. I give him one last smile before turning on my heel and going to my room.

Geonhak POV

" It's ok hyung. He's going through puberty, and you know how wolves are when they go through puberty, " I just turn to my head too Hwanwoong, and give him a small soft smile as we continue walking up the stairs.

" I know. Thank you Hwanwoong. Goodnight I'll see you tomorrow, " he then gives me a hug before going to his room, and closing the door, as I quietly enter mine.

When I get in my eyes immediately fall at my bed where Y/N's sleeping figure is. She looked stunning, gorgeous really. I don't know how Dongju wouldn't like her. My thoughts then get cut off by her whimpering in her sleep followed by a small quiet moan. All of the hair on my body then stands up, and chills run down my spine.

" Hak-ah please t- ahh~ " she moans quietly as she grips the bedsheets around her.

I climb on the bed next to her and lick the shell of her ear making her shiver, but still stay asleep. My right hand travels down the front of her body, and under her shirt too her bra. She then turns around fast with her eyes open wide.

" Oh my god you scared me, " she says too me while panting putting her hands on my chest.

" Baby.. did you... have a wet dream about me? " I ask her, as her hands come off her chest and cover her face.

" Yes... I'm sorry, " I just smile at her and put her hands back on my chest again.

" Let's relive that dream babygirl, " I then lock our lips in a passionate kiss, as she pushes me down on the bed, and straddles my lap.

As we're kissing she grinds herself against me, and I groan while holding her butt. She then starts unbuttoning my shirt, as we're still kissing. She then pulls away and I take off my white button up shirt exposing my chest, as she runs her fingers up and down my chest. She then starts kissing my abs, as I take her shirt off too. My hands immediately go to her bra, and I massage her boobs while I watch her facial expressions change into pleasured ones. I take this moment to sit up straight against the headboard, and have her sit in my lap still grinding on me while we touch each other. I then let out a deep throaty groan, as she whimpers when I rub her clit over her night shorts. She then sits up straight and pulls off her shorts leaving her in underwear.

" Geonhak please I want to taste you, " she says while pulling down my pants.

I stare down at her the whole time with nothing but lust and love. She then wraps her hand around the print of my dick through my boxers making me groan in pleasure. Y/N then leaves little kisses all up and down my length making my breaths get shallower. Suddenly, she yanks off my boxers and puts her plump small lips around me. She grabs the bottom of my base and sucks on the rest violently. When she strokes harder my eyebrows knit together and my mouth creates an o shape as I breath heavily. Her mouth then comes off and she now uses both of her hands to pump me quickly. I thrust up into her hand, and grunt loudly nearing my high faster.