8. Roungjo

Y/N POV

I wake up with teary red puffy eyes staring straight at the large red and gold wallpapered wall. I push my hand back feeling the bed. Youngjos not here, of course. I sigh harder getting small flashbacks from my vision. Why did he kill that girl, and why did I just see it when I went into town. ' Hyung i swear if you don't give me the last strawberry I'm going to kick your ass. ' ' No, make me. ' Dongju and Keonhee fighting over food like always. Hearing the door squeak open I don't turn to see who it is, and just continue staring at the large wall. Feeling the bed sink next to me, and the smell of oak hits my nose, and I immediately know who it is.

" I brought you a banana muffin. You should eat, sweetheart, " I pull the blanket higher only showing my eyes hearing a soft sigh come from behind me.

The bed goes back to normal, along with the sound of heavy footsteps, followed by the sound of Youngjo's voice

" Do what you'd like today, but I personally want to bring you somewhere, " I turn around looking him dead in the eye seeing his mood shift to a pitiful one.

I just nod, and lay flat on my back hearing the door click closed. What am I doing I'm hurting all of them now. I'm no good here, I'm just a big burden. A small tear drop rolls down my face, as I curl myself into a ball even more. I hate being an omega why can't I be strong like the alphas Hwanwoong and Keonhee know what I feel. Fuck this I have to get up anyways, getting up from the bed feeling numb I wobble over to the bathroom conjoined to Youngjo's room. I feel so empty.. it hurts so much. I thought I knew him. Turning on the water I hear footsteps come up behind me making me spin around fast revealing a cautious Youngjo holding a croissant.

" I'm not sure if you wanted the muffin still, so I have this. You know this but Hwanwoong is a good cook... You should eat, " he says stepping closer to me setting the plate down on the counter.

" Thank you, but I'm really not hungry I just want to get out of here, " he sighs heavily laying his hand softly on my back, but I flinch looking up at him to see the hurt plastered across his face.

" No one here is going to hurt you ok? " he says grabbing my shoulder looking straight into my eyes.

" Atleast not this time, " I hear him mumble under his breath leaving shortly after.

Shaking off what he said I strip off the rest of my clothes, and get in the shower letting the hot water change my mood completely. The water calms me down, as it runs down my chest all the way to my legs. Usually if Geonhak and I were cuddling, and I moved my lower body too much he'd be in this shower with me right now. I sigh heavily blinking back tears, finishing off what I need to do taking my time.

* Time skip to just got dressed *

I jog down the stairs coming around the corner seeing Dongju and Keonhee talking on the couch. Keonhee looks up and smiles at me leaving Dongju with a straight face giving me a nasty glare. I don't blame him though I'd hate me too. Especially after practically ruining a bond with their brother. Keonhee breaks the silence by walking up to me and patting my back then leaving going to see Seoho in the kitchen talking to Hwanwoong about the food stock.

" Come with me outside, " Dongju says walking towards the front door, but I stay still in my place.

" NOW, " i flinch at his sharp tone, and we both make our way outside.

I close the large door behind me following Dongju towards the back of the castle following closely behind him. We come around the corner only to encounter a shirtless and sweaty Geonhak chopping large chunks of wood in half. I don't realize that Dongju stopped in front of me, and I accidentally step on the back of his foot making me bump into him. He looks at me behind him snarling at me almost. I bare my neck too him becoming scared because of his glare.