6. A Nightmare? ( smut )

Y/N POV

" Fuck yes Y/N~ Fuck.. take it.. yes babygirl, " Geonhak moans out holding my thighs that are over his shoulders.

" H-Hak-ah c-c, " I try to let out a single sentence, but I can't even say words at this point.

" Yes... you're going too have my pups.. Ah~ you feel so good around me, " he adjusts himself to thrust up sharply into me faster now.

He grips my thighs while kissing them, as I grip the bed around myself. Our moans and groans mix together along with his talk about having puppies. His eyes squeeze shut, and his thrusts get sloppier.

" Ughh~ Y-Y/N.. cum with me, so I can fill you, and see our pups, " with his last words we both cum at the same time sweating profusely.

His deep grunts and the stutter of his hips have my head go back in pleasure. Sweat rolls down my face and onto my body with our chests rising up and down quickly, as we both try and catch our breath. He collapses on top of me smiling brightly up at me. I caress his hair playing with it looking into small violet purple eyes.

" What's that face for? " I ask him grabbing his cheeks while giving him a soft kiss on his lips.

" Nothing.... I just can't get over this view of you, " I kiss him passionately this time until I stop to ask him a question.

" Do you really want pups that bad? " Geonhak suddenly sits up and leans against the headboard pulling me into his lap smiling still not pulling out.

" Yeah I do.. Imagine it though a few mini you and I's running around pestering the guys, " I just giggle and hit his chest sighing heavily.

" Seungwoo is still a problem though. I don't want to bring anything into this world until he and all of Victon are gone, " Geonhak kisses the top of my head, and stiffens hearing Seungwoo's name.

He nods pulling out slowly. Hearing a door slam closed, Geonhak gets startled and accidentally pulls out too fast hurting me in the process. I scrunch my face up from the pain, hissing at the stinging pain between my legs. I see Geonhak sit up, putting on his clothes quickly, running downstairs, as fast as he can. I do the same only putting on panties and the white shirt he was wearing early, running down the stairs after him. I bump into Seoho looking beside him too see Subin and Hanse digging their nails into Dongju's shoulders and neck making him squirm in pain.

" Your mutt was in our territory trying to invade our kingdom space, " Hanse says throwing Dongju into Youngjo with a smirk hearing Dongju whimper.

An angry Geonhak is about to speak until I come to the front of all of them and start speaking.

" Thank you you can leave now because you're in our kingdom, " I say pushing the two boys out the door.

Hanse stops the door with his foot, pulling me into him, as I fall into his chest. He comes really close to my ear and whispers something hearing Geonhak growl behind me.

" Our future queen of Alice should be dining with us soon. Right Subin? " Hanse says looking at a smirking Subin.

He smiles and let's go of my arm leaving a handprint where he was holding me. Before leaving Subin punches Dongju quickly knocking him too the floor catching us all off guard.

" That's for earlier you little bitch! " him and Hanse both shift quickly and sprint out the house and into the woods.

Closing the large door behind me I see Dongju holding his now black eye grunting and hissing in pain while Hwanwoong helps him up and onto a couch.

" What did they tell you? " Geonhak says inspecting my arm where Hanse forcefully grabbed me.

" Nothing it's ok... " I whisper too him in a soft manner softly stroking his hair making him calm down and melt into my touch.