57. Finally ( smut ) * Final Chapter *

Y/N POV

My entire body is very very very sore. I can't even really open my eyes. Everything hurts so much. I can feel myself breathing, and someone next to me on both sides, but I can't seem to open my eyes. Trying to smell the scents in the air around me I pick up kind of pine and a little bit of cherries too. Chan and Geonhak are in here. Did I kill Seungwoo though? Did anyone die? I have too many questions even regarding the state I'm in right now. Please tell me they got Kyung. I can't stress this much right now I need to relax. Breathing in and out slowly I try opening my eyes again actually being able to peel them open this time. Everything is blurry and its dark in the room. I'm in the medic room. My eyes have adjusted finally letting me look around seeing Chan in a bed beside me. Geonhak's beside my bed on a couch with Kyung in his arms, both sleeping peacefully. Thank god they're both safe. If I had to guess it's probably very late in the night, and everyones asleep. The door suddenly opening scares me a bit, as I see Woong walk in, and look directly at me smiling.

" We thought you died. Its been a day, " a whole day, wow.

" Is Geonhak ok? " I ask looking over at my mate cuddling our baby.

" He's been taking it very rough, but once he sees you awake he'll be ok, " I nod looking over at Chan seeing Woong look at him with me.

" Hes fine too. He woke up once we stitched him up. He's just sleeping. Everyones ok now, you were our main concern, " I nod smiling to myself glad that everyone is recovering nicely.

" Also Sungmi will be giving birth in a few days. They could be coming anyday from now, " my eyes widen at the word they.

" Shes having a few? " I ask Woong surprised.

" Two. Two girls, " he says making me look at him in happiness feeling like nothing can take away how I'm feeling right now.

" You should take a bit to rest, but we'll try walking in the morning ok? " I nod at his words looking at Geonhak sleeping peacefully sighing in relief.

Going back to sleep I feel at ease resting my hand over the bandages on my stomach.

Sungmi POV

Keonhee's lips are warm against the skin on my cheek making me smile to myself curling myself the best I can into his chest.

" I missed you so so much baby, " he whispers against the top of my head rubbing the sides of my stomach with his hands.

" I knew there was something wrong when you guys left for that long. I should've did something. I- " he cuts me off by kissing me sweetly moving his hands to my waist.

" Don't blame yourself sweetheart I'd never want you to get involved in that anyways. What matters is that I'm here now, and our babies are coming soon. We'll be a happy family finally, " his words make me tear up, as I nod breathing in his scent.

I feel the babies press against my stomach kicking Keonhee making him jolt in surprise. I giggle at his reaction, grabbing hands and placing them where they're moving. His face lights up with excitement feeling his daughters press against his hand.

" You missed when they first started to kick. I was so sad, but you're here now and thats all that matters, " I say kissing him softly on the lips.

Getting hungry I lean up the best I can seeing Keonhee shoot up beside me, walking to my side of the bed helping me up. He smirks at me kissing my mark.

" It's been so long since I've seen you it feels like I'm looking at you for the first time again, " my heart skips a beat at his words kissing him softly, as he picks me up and takes me downstairs.