34. Another Family

Y/N POV

Fluttering my eyes open from the soft sunlight peering through, shining on Geonhak's and I's bodies, as we tangled in each other's embrace. My right leg over his while the left one lays under his. Rubbing the sleep away from my eyes I accidentally wake up Geonhak, feeling him stir beside me, pulling me into his chest. I tilt my head up to look at him, seeing his eyes still half closed, as a soft smile etches itself into his face.

" Morning beautiful, " he says in his deep raspy morning voice never failing to give me goosebumps.

" Mmmmm I'm still so tired, " I say stretching my arms above my head, being careful not to hit him.

" Why don't you go back to sleep then? " he asks me kissing my forehead, rubbing small circles on my stomach.

" I have to go help Woong cook plus I need to talk to Sungmi, " Geonhak growls lowly at my answer, positioning himself so that his bodies hovering over mine, as his hips rest against mine.

" We have to speak to our citizens today too because I'm becoming king, " he groans putting his head in my neck not putting his full body weight against me.

" I thought Seoho would be king though? " I say more confused since Seoho is the leader of the small pack.

" He would've been with Minji, but since I have you and our kids on the way it makes me king because I'm bringing new heirs to the throne too, " I nod letting myself wander in thought.

" Does that make me a queen and Luna? " he nods answering my question, as he rolls off of me and onto his back.

Leaning my head to the side I look over his sharp and soft features being highlighted by the rising sun. The sun makes the skin on his torso become a nice tan color while his chest rises and falls slowly from his relaxed breathing. His silk navy blue pants cling to his hips loosely getting wrinkled up with each of the small movement of his legs.

" I love you, " I say to him without even realizing letting a small smile find its way across my face, making him turn his head towards me, as his large smile makes the room feel brighter.

' I love you too flower, ' for some reason hearing him through our link made it more special and thoughtful which led me to tear up and let a few tears slip down my cheeks

" Why are you crying baby? Are you ok? " he asks sitting up, pulling me into his chest, as I wipe my eyes.

" Yeah that just really hit hard. My hormones are acting up too, " I lean my head back onto his shoulder letting his head rest on mine, as we just bask in each other's warmth and the little heat from the risen sun.

Crawling to my side of the bed I push myself up, walking to the large window next to it, peering out at the vast land. Pressing my hand against the window the unexpected chilly temperature makes me shiver. Geonhak's birthday is coming up soon then maybe in about a week. I still need to get him a gift. Something very meaningful. I'm sure some shop will have something, I hope.