4. Problems

Y/N POV

" Youngjo please just listen too me! " I say too the tall male that just ignores me while staring out the window.

" Why should I? " he says snapping at me, as I fight back my omega instincts.

" Because my fucking boyfriend almost died, and none of you will hear my side of the story, or even try and listen too me, " I start raising my voice at him making tears start flooding my eyes.

" We never wanted you here in the first place. Everything was fine and peachy until you came into our lives, " a small tear drop leaves my eye, as Youngjo now goes downstairs, and out the back door.

Fuck... I've messed up really bad.. It wasn't even my fault that he got hurt this badly. Now all of Oneus hates me except Hwanwoong. He's been comforting me every day because of Geonhak's recovery. I feel like I'm nothing too them. I know Gunhak loves me though, and that's all that matters. I then walk too Geonhak and I's room, and slowly opening the door seeing him breathing heavily.

" Baby are you ok? " I ask him sitting in the chair next too him.

" Y-Yeah... I'm fine the pain is just starting to kick in again, " he says wincing when I hold his hand.

" I'm so sorry this happened too you... I never meant for anything this bad to happen. It's all my fault, " I say tearing up while putting his hand on my cheek.

" No baby it's not your fault... Who told you that? " I just look down and sigh not wanting to ruin the relationship of the six friends.

" All the members that were unconscious when you passed out, " I then see his face turn from a soft, sweet, and pained one to an angered and annoyed one.

" Don't listen too them they didn't see what happened. None of them know what they're talking about! They're all delusional! " Geonhak hisses in pain due too the angry rapping he was doing.

" Calm down Calm down... I need you too get better not worse, " I let go of Geonhak's hand, and put my hand on his cheek instead making him relax with my touch.

" I have too make sure the boys haven't killed each other yet, so I'll get going. I will check on you in an hour. I love you Hak-ah, " I say kissing his forehead getting ready to leave until he grabs my hand too stop me.

Already knowing what he wants I place a small peck on his lips getting ready too leave again until I get pulled back down by him. Our lips connect in a heated kiss making butterflies appear in my stomach. His hand goes behind my neck, and makes the kiss deeper. I almost loose my balance and catch myself on his chest with my hands making him groan deeply while clutching my wrist tightly.

" Oh my god I'm so sorry! This is why you can't start losing control of yourself while you're hurt! " blood then seeps onto his bandages almost leaking through completely.

" No it's fine.. I loved what we did just now. I just wish I wasn't hurt, so we could do more, " I just roll my eyes at him, as he giggles softly trying not make his chest hurt too much.

I leave the room closing the door the softly, as I let out an exasperated sigh. The cold tile floor makes me shiver, but I walk downstairs too where all the members sit on the couch around a shirtless panting Keonhee. A wet rag I would assume is cold is placed on his forehead while his chest rises and lowers very fast.

" I-Is he okay? " I say quietly knowing that they're all still mad at me.

" He's just entering his heat, " Hwanwoong says taking the rag off his head.

" It's best too stay away from him. Unless you want too have Keonhee's pups? " Seoho says while giving me a sly smirk.

" I just want too check on him, " I say coming closer until Dongju grabs my arms and throws me on a separate couch.