27. Kingdom Alice

Y/N POV

" I- I missed you so much. I'm sorry I let her take you. I didn't mean to let my guard slip like that. I- " I pull him into a soft hug being careful with his wounds, slowly pulling away.

I wipe the tears streaming down his face, watching him grab my hand, and press it against his cheek. I smile watching his eyes close, as he melts into my touch.

" I forgive you Roungjo, " we both chuckle, as my hand slides from his face, and he pulls his towel up on his lower body more, seeing that his v-line was slowly getting more exposed.

I'm confused though. After all that touching wouldn't he notice that I'm pregnant. His senses must be pretty messed up if he can't already smell them. I watch his gaze look over my body until his eyes land on my stomach. I can tell he wants to say something, but he just stays silent. His eyes slowly come up to meet my gaze, smelling the air around me.

" God it's so hard trying to smell your scent without smelling Geonhak, " I chuckle seeing him trying to smell my scent again until he stops.

I watch as he stiffens up, and tears come back to his eyes. His hands reach out and hold mine letting his thumb rub over my knuckles. He stays completely silent until his emerald green eyes shine through their glassy facade. I watch his jaw clench in anger, seeing his happiness slowly fade.

" I'm going to kill Seungwoo. Why'd he hurt you like this? " he says gripping my hands a little tighter.

" He gave you two? " I moan in pain from how hard he squeezes my hands now, as he let's up his grip slightly.

" Y-Youngjo h- " he cuts me off pulling me into his solid chest.

" Geonhak didn't protect you either? He let it happen. He said he wouldn't mess up anymore. He promised. We both made a deal. If he hurt you again, you'd be mine. Don't worry baby... I'll treat you better than he ever has, " he scoots himself to the end of the table leaving me speechless and frozen in my spot.

" We'll make our own pups... I'll finally get why Hak groans so loud now, " he pushes me into his body more letting me feel his unclothed length press against my lower body.

" Y-Youngjo n- " I get cut off by him licking the empty side of my neck, leaving small kisses.

" Alphas going to give you his pups instead, " quickly feeling myself start to submit I snap myself out of it trying to push myself away.

" I know I'm hurt, but I can make us both feel good. Do you want alpha to give you his knot? " licking my lips at his response, I feel him grind himself into me.

A quiet moan leaves my lips about to give in until we hear Geonhak's deep voice from behind us. I take this opportunity to slide out from his grip, and stand back, seeing him get angry at the view of Geonhak's smiling face.

" Shit your awake! I missed you so much I thought I- " Geonhak says about to give him a hug until Youngjo snaps at him.

" So you're just going to pretend that Y/N isn't pregnant with Seungwoo's kids, and you let it happen! " Youngjo says raising his voice, as Geonhak stands there quietly about to cry.

" There was nothing I could do! Also those are both mine! " Youngjo's face immediately softens, as he's hit with the realization.

" I made those! They're my kids! My copies! I did something you won't ever be able to do with Y/N! " I watch as Youngjo becomes hurt, and small tears fall down his cheeks.

" Next time wake up when you start missing stuff, " Geonhak says making me gasp.

" Hak! It wasn't his fault he was trying to protect you guys! " I say stepping up really close to him, poking his firm chest.