32. Almost an incident ( smut )

Y/N POV

" Geonhak are you sure you're ok with what you're about to do? I think that all the alpha energy is getting to y- " he suddenly cuts me off by sinking himself into me quickly with no hesitation.

" None of you can touch her, only watch. Watch me fuck her, and make her feel good, " he says, as the guys still stay quiet, but only Youngjo and Yonghoon start palming themselves through their pants.

I moan out loudly, as he starts pace off quickly already, not giving me time to even think about what's happening. Looking up into Geonhak's eyes I see almost a psychotic look on his face, as a big toothy grin stays etched into his face. His hair almost completely covers his forehead, as some sweat drips down his neck, covering his entire torso, making it look glassy and fragile. I hear a deep groan come from beside me, as I look up and see Harin stroking himself at the same pace Geonhak's thrusting into me. I moan at the feeling of Geonhak thrusting into me deeper now, letting my head fall back in pleasure, resting on a pillow. I try and lift my head to look around, seeing Hyungu and Dongmyeong massaging themselves through their pants while the rest stroke themselves freely. Youngjo and Yonghoon are sitting in the chairs across from us watching from the side. Suddenly the feeling starts building making me feel like I'm going to cum, but I can barely manage to get out any words.

" G-Geonhak I-I, " I stop myself moaning more, as I feel him lower myself and bite some marks into my neck.

" Cum for me sweetheart. Let the others see how good alpha treats you, " it doesn't take me too much longer after his sentence, as I lean my head back, close my eyes, and moan loudly.

My body shakes lightly from the pleasure, as my mouth stays open in an o shape. I open my eyes slowly panting, as Geonhak continues his violent pace. I look around the area seeing Dongmyeong start stroking himself a lot faster then before, nearing his end. This time his dick is fully out along with Hyungu's as they both try and chase their highs. I hear Seoho moan loudly, as I watch his head fall back, and his seed shoot onto his bare stomach. He holds his shirt with his teeth, as his length twitches in his hand, and his stomach tenses. I moan at the sight, making The 3 guys on the couch have their attention shot directly towards me. Their eyes are their wolves eye color, with all their scents flooding the room making me feel helpless to all the alphas in the room. I look up at Geonhak seeing that his wolf completely took over, and his soft sweet self is gone for now. He lifts my legs onto his shoulders kind of hurting my back, as I whimper in pain making his become soft for a moment before switching back to it's lustful gaze.

" L-Leedo I.... " with that I cum again shaking in euphoria, as I hear him growl lowly in pleasure.

He continues ramming into me violently making it start to hurt a bit. My legs cramp up, and my back starts hurting immensely making me whimper again trying to push him off of me. This isn't the normal Geonhak, this is completely his wolf. Alpha Leedo taking charge with all the alpha dominance getting to his head. I can almost feel his deep grunts and growls rumble in my own chest making me get goose bumps and shiver. I hear another deep grunt come from one of the chairs, as I look around Geonhak to see Youngjo finishing himself off, as he licks his lips stroking himself one last time before standing to go grab a towel. I was about to call Youngjo for help until I feel Geonhak's teeth run down my neck, as his sweaty hair grazes my face.

" Why are you staring at Youngjo sweetheart. Isn't alpha making you feel good? " he says biting my neck softly not sinking his teeth in making me whimper from the pain.

" L-Leedo you're h-hurting me, " I stutter out looking beside me seeing all of the guys gone with just Geonhak and I now alone.

My breathing picks up, as I start getting frightened with him suddenly being so violent. He sharply thrusts into me making me moan, and grip his back, letting a tear roll down my cheek.