46. I'm Home

Geonhak POV

Shooting up from my sleep gasping for air tears stream down my cheeks, as blood seeps from the cuts on my hand and eyebrow. I thought she was dead. I thought I killed her. Still grasping fully that I'm back to reality I grip my blanket tightly tearing it slightly hearing the fabric break in half. I made a horrible mistake, I can't do anything without her, I get weaker by the day. Kyungmo hasn't been eating like he used too either. I may have made a decision I'll never be able to take back. Fuck why! Groaning loudly in anger I clench the sheets squeezing my eyes shut feeling nothing but overwhelming anger take over my feelings. Angry tears run down my face, as I hear Kyung cry from his crib making me pick him up, and hold him close to my chest hearing him calm down immediately. Looking at the almost completely destroyed room hurts my heart. Especially seeing her belongings still here. Along with her lingering scent. No ones touched anything, or even dared to enter. They mainly stay at the door, feeling my heavy emotions once they open it. Yawning I wipe my eyes with my free hand running it through my hair after. I pray Onewe has her or she's atleast in town or at MAS.

" Hey you ok? I heard you whimpering in your sleep, " Dongju asks stepping in the practically destroyed room walking over shards of glass and wood.

" Fine. Just a nightmare, " I say holding Kyung closer to me watching Dongju sit on the edge of the bed.

" Minas the same as you right now. She lost her voice from yelling at Youngjo. She's sleeping in Hwaseong's and Seoho's room, " Dongju said patting my foot.

" I miss her Ju, " I sigh heavily feeling tears threatening to fall down my cheeks.

" She wasn't good for you. All she did was cause problems, " he said groaning at my words making me growl at him.

" I still love her idiot. She was still my everything. She messed up very bad though, and it tore us apart, " wiping a small tear I look down at Mo that's sleeping soundly in my arms.

" Please tell me Onewe has her, " I watch Dongju stay silent before he sighs.

" Giwook and Harin came to get her. She was too weak to do anything and passed out in the field, so they carried her back, " I nod letting out a big breathe of air I didn't know I was holding back.

" Ok thank you for telling me. I'll talk to you in the morning, " I tell the young alpha that just nods before closing the door behind himself.

She's safe.

Y/N POV

Hearing quiet laughter from beside me I slowly open one of my eyes to see Sik eating a raw rabbit looking at us. Forgetting I was in my wolf form I lift my head gently feeling Sejun's nose slowly leave it. Looking beside me Sejun is still asleep with his tail wrapped in mine, and his body curved to fit my figure. Smiling at the alpha I look back at Sik, as he raises his eyebrow at us.

' How did he control himself? Especially as a wolf, ' Sik asks looking at me for an answer, as I stretch.

' I'm not sure he was very good. He didn't even try anything, ' I say shifting struggling a bit.

Biting my lip I dig my fingers into the ground, as I breathe roughly. My ears are the last to go making me shake my head, looking back to see Sejun still asleep.

" He was whimpering and whining in his sleep, " Sik says grabbing some berries from inside the bush next to him.

" Was he hurt? Did I hurt him? " I ask quickly seeing him shake his head looking at Sejun.

" He could barely keep control I could smell his scent strongly. He's ok though, it's better to let him sleep, " I nod petting the large alpha keeping me warm, as I cuddle myself into his side.