39. A Pleasant Visit

Y/N POV

" Wow I've never seen such a large and comfortable castle, " Mrs. Kang says holding her baby swaddled in a blue blanket with little snowflakes on it.

" Stop! Who are you? " I hear Youngjo say, as he marches his way to the door where Hwanwoongs closing it behind the confused couple.

" The queen and king invited us, we're close friends of theirs, " Mr. Kang says standing tall in front of his family, becoming protective.

" That's enough. Youngjo These are the Kang's. I've met them a while back, and they're our friends, " Geonhak says once we meet at the foot of the stairs.

" Don't touch or steal anything. If you wander anywhere else that Y/N and Geonhak don't show you, it will be your head, " I growl at Youngjo under my breath watching his eyes become wide with shock.

He growls back looking at the Kang's making sure they didn't hear, leaving shortly after making everyone else leave too.

" I'm so sorry that he was like that. I'll beat him up later for you scaring you guys too, " Geonhak says crouching down in front of the nervous children's faces.

" I'll just bite his leg, so he doesn't touch my family, " one of the little boys say coming next to his dad, and standing tall.

" Bogum no. They don't know we're wolves too. You have to be nice sweetheart, " Mr. Kang chuckles at his son's alpha tendencies already starting to show.

" Wow he's going to be a strong alpha. How old is he? " I ask them seeing him hold onto to his mom's gown.

" He's turning eleven soon. Usually children start showing their ranks when they turn ten. He's the oldest out of the bunch, " Mrs. Kang says making Geonhak nod his head.

I just know he's making mental notes in his head about all of this.

" Hojun and I will go and talk you girls can go along as you please too. If anything we'll take the boys, " Geonhak says, as Hojun calls the boys over to them, as they walk down the vast west wing of the castle.

" I never actually got your names what is it? " I ask the little girl and her mom.

" I'm Eunha, this is Miyoung, and this little girl is Hayoon, " Eunha says looking down at her baby with lovely hazel eyes.

" I can't wait to have mine. I've been so drained recently, " I say having us sit in the library on a large leather couch.

" How long do you have left? " Eunha asks as Miyoung plays with the globe on the table.

" Eunjin said in three months but prince Hwanwoong said in two, " she nods looking at my stomach smiling at the large bump.

" Has Geonhak seen or felt a kick yet? " she asks letting her baby hold her finger.

" No.. I'm excited though, " she nods smiling fixing her baby in her arms.

" What's his name? " Eunha asks making me smile and place my hands over my stomach.

" Kyungmo. Geonhak wanted a name that sounded strong and powerful, and I wanted one that didn't make him sound like he's forty, " I say chuckling hearing her chuckle with me.

" Hojun wanted to do the same, poor Minho almost was Yongguk, " I laugh with her, talking about everything and anything.

" How bad did giving birth hurt? " she sighs and shakes her head looking down at Hayoon chewing on her mom's finger.

" So so so so much. You have no idea. I swear I almost broke Hojun's hand. The good thing was it only lasted three hours before I gave birth. I know women that have lasted fourteen hours, " a simple wow is all I can say before I sit and think.